IGNORED

Fire and Stone Pizzeria

My GF and I ate at a new(er) restaurant today. Well, at least I hadn't noticed it before so I thought I'd give it a try. It's called Fire and Stone Pizzeria and it's located on Pattaya Klang about 1/2 way between 2nd road and beach road on the south side of the road. So, if you're going north on 2nd Rd, turn left on Pattaya Klang heading towards the beach and it's on your left a few hundred meters down. It's located right next door to Ali Baba Indian restaurant for those of you that know it. 

My GF and I shared the Insalata Greca and a 12" Capricciosa pizza which was plenty of food for the two of us. The salad, which I forgot to take pictures of, was very delicious with very fresh vegetables of which the roasted peppers were naturally sweet and very tasty. 

I'm certainly not a pizza afficianado but the the ingredients were fresh, the crust was thin and crispy and overall  I thought it was extremely tasty. 

Probably what I was most surprised at is that my TGF also loved the food and she didn't even ask for catsup to put on the pizza (which makes me cringe …). 

I've included a few pics of the pizza and the location and some items off the menu. I really enjoyed the food and the ambience ... not to mention the cashier was hot! It might be a little pricier than some other pizza places around town but I thought it was a good value for the quality of food and I'd recommend it.

Cheers  

IMG_0132.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

Thanks for posting.

I'll add it to my list of 'possibles'.

One of my friends likes Italian so I'll have to take him next visit.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Looks like a nice new place. And close to my tailor. I give it a try next time I go to see him to get some shirts done..

the pizza prices are quite high, but the pizza looks good.

what are the prices for soda water / coke (33cl) / small beer / large beer ?

Always liked the look of this place but never ventured in,i like pizza so i`ll promise myself i`ll try it next trip,thanks for the review.

Cool. I noticed that place while out for a walk and thought it looked good. They also deliver via door2doorpattaya.com.

I suffer from PTSD, Post Thailand Stress Disorder =P

the pizza prices are quite high, but the pizza looks good.

what are the prices for soda water / coke (33cl) / small beer / large beer ?

Hey Manarak,

We ordered a couple cokes and they were 50 bt each. We didn't order beer and I don't see a price on the menu, so not sure. I agree a little pricier than some but IMHO good quality and flavor.

Cheers

The pizza looks nice. I suppose the prices are a little high compared to other pizzas in Pattaya but at the end of the day I'm on holiday!. I think £6 is fine for a good meal in a nice restaurant. Yes I know if you live here you are on a budget etc etc and I'm sure dandelion leaves and rice for 70p at Tin Cups is very tasty.

My GF and I ate at a new(er) restaurant today. Well, at least I hadn't noticed it before so I thought I'd give it a try. It's called Fire and Stone Pizzeria and it's located on Pattaya Klang about 1/2 way between 2nd road and beach road on the south side of the road. So, if you're going north on 2nd Rd, turn left on Pattaya Klang heading towards the beach and it's on your left a few hundred meters down. It's located right next door to Ali Baba Indian restaurant for those of you that know it. 

My GF and I shared the Insalata Greca and a 12" Capricciosa pizza which was plenty of food for the two of us. The salad, which I forgot to take pictures of, was very delicious with very fresh vegetables of which the roasted peppers were naturally sweet and very tasty. 

I'm certainly not a pizza afficianado but the the ingredients were fresh, the crust was thin and crispy and overall  I thought it was extremely tasty. 

Probably what I was most surprised at is that my TGF also loved the food and she didn't even ask for catsup to put on the pizza (which makes me cringe …). 

I've included a few pics of the pizza and the location and some items off the menu. I really enjoyed the food and the ambience ... not to mention the cashier was hot! It might be a little pricier than some other pizza places around town but I thought it was a good value for the quality of food and I'd recommend it.

Cheers  

attachicon.gifIMG_0132.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0134.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0135.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0138.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0139.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0140.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_0141.jpg

Been open about 18 months

Have eaten there a few times

Always a good feed

I dropped a mention of this place in the "best pizza" thread -- I have been a couple of times and thoroughly enjoyed it each time!

Heading back to Pattaya in less than a week...this may find its way onto my "to go" list!

I walked all the way from this street last month and I did not see this restaurant....I will try it in my next trip... thanks

I walked all the way from this street last month and I did not see this restaurant....I will try it in my next trip... thanks

Walking from Beach Road towards Second Road, it is on the right hand side of Central Pattaya Road.

I recalled that it was closer to Beach Road than Second Road, but map that came up on Google puts it right in between.

Hey Manarak,

We ordered a couple cokes and they were 50 bt each. We didn't order beer and I don't see a price on the menu, so not sure. I agree a little pricier than some but IMHO good quality and flavor.

Cheers

thanks for the info!

50 baht for a coke is pretty steep, the pizza has to be really tasty !

I always get upset with restaurants which spoil the experience by asking for ridiculous prices for drinks. I usually drink a large beer or two small beers during a good dinner.

I visited a pizza joint charging 300 baht for the pizza but they also wanted 100 baht for a small beer ! that's a rip-off.

Another place served their coke for the normal restaurant price of 30 baht, when when the bottle came it was one of these 25cl baby-bottles! grr...

I have no trouble paying for quality food, but I hate being ripped off on drinks.

The worst of the worst is when they charge 40 baht for soda water !! costs less than 3 baht to buy!

thanks for the info!

I always get upset with restaurants which spoil the experience by asking for ridiculous prices for drinks. I usually drink a large beer or two small beers during a good dinner.

I visited a pizza joint charging 300 baht for the pizza but they also wanted 100 baht for a small beer ! that's a rip-off.

Another place served their coke for the normal restaurant price of 30 baht, when when the bottle came it was one of these 25cl baby-bottles! grr...

I have no trouble paying for quality food, but I hate being ripped off on drinks.

The worst of the worst is when they charge 40 baht for soda water !! costs less than 3 baht to buy!

You should avoid most of the restaurants in the UK then!

Paying more for a small glass of red wine than the entire bottle of the same wine would cost in a supermarket.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

You should avoid most of the restaurants in the UK then!

Paying more for a small glass of red wine than the entire bottle of the same wine would cost in a supermarket.

wine is different.

I accept there are some products for customers to splurge on, but not on coke, water and beer

I avoid going to restaurants who try to earn big profit from water.

I can understand all the drinks but I never accept trying to be rich with selling basic plain water 

Soft drink mark ups are low in LOS compared to the west. Of course I would rather pay 10B for a bottle of water than 40B , but restaurants have the right to make some profit. A can of Coke is 14B in the 7-11...40B is not unreasonable in a decent place, 20-25B in a food court .... BTW...I think Fire and Stone's pizza is excellent...yes you can get a pizza for 100B less, but not the same quality.

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

The pizza looks nice. I suppose the prices are a little high compared to other pizzas in Pattaya but at the end of the day I'm on holiday!. I think £6 is fine for a good meal in a nice restaurant. Yes I know if you live here you are on a budget etc etc and I'm sure dandelion leaves and rice for 70p at Tin Cups is very tasty.

And the free water there is to-die-for ! :hello09:

it is right beside the indian place that has been there for years, Ali Baba.

it is right beside the indian place that has been there for years, Ali Baba.

And I guess owned by them ?

They had a few goes at other cuisines over the years.

And I guess owned by them ?

They had a few goes at other cuisines over the years.

that i don't know

Looks like that pizza could use a little more cheese as I see a lot of red on there.. nice toppings just not a thorough covering of cheese and for top price the pie should be loaded

thanks for the info!

40 Baht for a soda or 50 Baht for a coke is hardly getting ripped off

Restaurants are in business to make a profit

Archived