IGNORED

Hard Rock Hotel - Overall Terrible

jenolj

Oh dear...I'm booked for 6 nights this month.  Was finding it difficult to get a room in a decent hotel relatively close to the action so chose the Hard Rock Hotel out of desperation.

Don't let these guys scare you. I've stayed there many times and found it to be uniformly pleasant. There aren't many upmarket hotels in the central part of Pattaya where you can walk to most places -- the Hilton, the Marriott, and the Holiday Inn, maybe -- and the Hard Rock holds its own. Not as good as the Hilton, but not nearly as expensive. Better than the Marriott and the Holiday Inn. Upgrade to the Kings Club if you can. Top floors, nice view, good lounge, and pleasant service. Even better, you'll be in a nice private area and well away from the people who are trashing the place on this thread.

It's in a converted hotel, it was not a new build, the rooms are small and it just does not have a good overall feeling. Stayed there once, never again

stayed there once in July Year 2014. I would stay it holds itself for a 4 star hotel.

Yes, i agreed the room was small but they had a great shower room. The rain shower was awesome. The water strength was just nice coming from it. Bed and pillows were just nice.

Upon check-in, the staff was courteous and helpful. In fact, i got a surprise free room upgrade when they heard i was a 1st timer to Pattaya. Breakfast was good and gym was adequately furnished.

The sea view was great previously, but now i doubt so since there a construction going on in front of them. So i guess the view might have been blocked.

I would give it a miss now since i am able to find a cheaper alternative elsewhere with the same facilities, but for 1 time experience, give it a try just for a few days.

• 2 months later...

stayed there a few times about 6-7 years ago loved it and met a lovely girl from pool bar who came to england to work not far from my home  :GoldenSmile1:

happy days 

Archived