IGNORED

to Hua Hin

malifax

Hi

I have some friends who will be in Hua Hin whilst I am in Patts this time, If I was to go and see them whats the best way? Can you hire a speedboat and is the ferry running etc. I looked at the bus and its 400 baht and 4 hours.

only bus or taxi and i thought it was more 5 hours ??.........why not have night in Bkk on the way to break up the journey...........thats what i'll be doing on Feb 23rd

No boats that I know of, doesn't mean there aren't any tho...  

Car/taxi is the way to go...  couple of hours to BKK and another couple to HH.  I think there may be a  direct mini van service as well.  I guess there are mini vans running between Pattaya and Victory Monument in BKK.  I haven't used the vans Patts - BKK but have used them BKK - HH many times.. they cost about 180 baht, and will take about 2.5 hours to get you there from BKK.

I guess another way would be bus.. Bus Patts to Swampy and then bus Swampy to HH.  I see the Swampy - HH buses in HH all the time

Bell Bus has daily service now between Pattaya and Hua Hin.

At present no ferry service. I have heard rumours it will restart from Bali High Pier in a few months, not been able to confirm the rumour.

Archived