Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

August Suites

greekboy

Booked 8 rooms at the August Suites for our group thru Agoda checking in on Feb 16 for 11 nights. My concern is that I've read on here that people have been moved to one of their sister properties due to overbooking I guess. I would hate for 1 or 2 people in our group to have to stay at another hotel. What's the chances of this happening and is there anything I can do to prevent it?

Sorry for the multiple posts. My phone got stuck and had to refresh. Not sure how to delete the other 2 posts.

click the "report button in your first post and ask a Mod to delete it.

Can't see August being o9verbooked for Feb either.

Stayed multiple times at August, never been moved.

Have booked at April once and they offered a free upgrade to March. I didn't have to take it, I assumed it was to promote their newer hotel.

Glad I took it, best bed I've ever slept in, in Pattaya.

Having said that, love August Suites for the pool area, great size of the executive rooms and location, unbeatable location for me.

Cheers

Stayed multiple times at August, never been moved.

Have booked at April once and they offered a free upgrade to March. I didn't have to take it, I assumed it was to promote their newer hotel.

Glad I took it, best bed I've ever slept in, in Pattaya.

Having said that, love August Suites for the pool area, great size of the executive rooms and location, unbeatable location for me.

Cheers

I've booked in there for March, it's got great reviews and ideally located fro my first trip to Patts. 

It's going to be all willpower not side tracking into Swampy when I arrive !  

When I stayed there they had Filipina staff on the front desk so communication was not a problem. I never experienced any mix ups with the room I booked.  

I personally found it to be a very nice hotel.  I stayed there about 3 times per year until a few years ago. I did not complain when they charged me extra for guests but when they started giving me grief over extra guest towels I decided to go elsewhere. I would not recommend August Suites to serious mongers but I would for everyone else.

I always tip the maids when I travel, and usually ask for extra towels. Hopefully that will not be a problem. I'm aware that they do charge for the second girl. Not too big of a deal for me.

Loved the place both times I was there, only the location could be slightly better, but everything else was top notch

For me, the location is one of the drawcards. 100 meters to second Road and a baht bus to Soi 6 or 100 meters the other way and your on a baht bus up Soi Buakau to LK Metro.

Cheers

I enjoy being either on soi 10 or on one of the early soi (3 or 4) a bit more. But yeah the location is still good. Frankly with the price and quality of the room the hotel is a catch 9 times out of ten.

Archived