IGNORED

Pattaya Super Bowl 50 Live At Tequila Reef All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet

tequilareef

Tequila Reef Pattaya located on Soi 7 just 60 meters off Beach Road is proud to televise live From Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara California Super Bowl 50 with doors opening at 5:00 AM and the game kickoff is at 6:30 AM. 

Super-Bowl-Party-Pattaya-2016-Banner.jpg

Tequila Reef Pattaya shall be having it's annual All You Can Eat Super Bowl Breakfast buffet for only 295 Baht which includes:

SCRAMBLED EGGS
REAL AMERICAN STYLE SAUSAGE PATTIES
BACON
FRIED POTATOES
PANCAKES
FRENCH TOAST
SWEET ROLLS AND MUCH MORE!

Get to Tequila Reef Pattaya early for great seats in front of one of our 4 Wide Screen TVs with special double Bloody Mary's for only 140 Baht each to help you wake up for the game! Be sure to invite your friends to this once in a year event!

Super-Bowl-Party-Pattaya-2016web.jpg

Hope to see you all there as this should be a great game!

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Sounds pretty damn good. There will be 5 of us. See ya bright and early!

Big Mike.

This Solo Pilot will be there. Sorry if I'm a little noodled from the night before yahooooooo

Tequila Reef Pattaya located on Soi 7 just 60 meters off Beach Road is proud to televise live From Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara California Super Bowl 50 with doors opening at 5:00 AM and the game kickoff is at 6:30 AM. 

attachicon.gifSuper-Bowl-Party-Pattaya-2016-Banner.jpg

Tequila Reef Pattaya shall be having it's annual All You Can Eat Super Bowl Breakfast buffet for only 295 Baht which includes:

SCRAMBLED EGGS

REAL AMERICAN STYLE SAUSAGE PATTIES

BACON

FRIED POTATOES

PANCAKES

FRENCH TOAST

SWEET ROLLS AND MUCH MORE!

Get to Tequila Reef Pattaya early for great seats in front of one of our 4 Wide Screen TVs with special double Bloody Mary's for only 140 Baht each to help you wake up for the game! Be sure to invite your friends to this once in a year event!

attachicon.gifSuper-Bowl-Party-Pattaya-2016web.jpg

Hope to see you all there as this should be a great game!

Sorry, cant make it - not in Pattaya.

Please post some pics of the mouth watering dishes, you described!

Question (that I hope doesn't cause others to berate me with insults over the food I like) - 

The menu highlights "real American style sausage patties" (which sound f*cking FANTASTIC to me! Gimme some toast/biscuits and sausage patties, and I am a fat, happy camper!  555)....will the bacon be "American style" bacon, as well, or one of the other (wonderful) styles of bacon from the countries of other BMs?

Will be there. Margaritas at 6:30am! Stout.

Question (that I hope doesn't cause others to berate me with insults over the food I like) - 

The menu highlights "real American style sausage patties" (which sound f*cking FANTASTIC to me! Gimme some toast/biscuits and sausage patties, and I am a fat, happy camper!  555)....will the bacon be "American style" bacon, as well, or one of the other (wonderful) styles of bacon from the countries of other BMs?

Damn thanks for pointing that out. Of course there will be bacon. I can't believe I forgot to list that. That's why I always say much more as there are always items that are not listed but Bacon should certainly be listed.

Will be there. Margaritas at 6:30am! Stout.

That's what normally happens. I'll be there as well so please ask around. I will consider having discounted margaritas as well if there are a lot of guys up for them. 

Also, all Pattaya Addicts members are entitled to a 10% discount but not on the buffet as it's already discounted. We'll be having breakfast on the menu as well very shortly which will include our breakfast menu in Angeles City with very competitive prices. Basically all American breakfasts, oatmeal, breakfast burritos and bottomless cups of coffee will be included in all breakfasts.

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

I'm a member, but don't have a PA card. Can I just show you my profile on my phone to get the 10% discount? It's got my picture as you can probably see when you read this!

Big Mike.

Damn thanks for pointing that out. Of course there will be bacon. I can't believe I forgot to list that. That's why I always say much more as there are always items that are not listed but Bacon should certainly be listed.

That's what normally happens. I'll be there as well so please ask around. I will consider having discounted margaritas as well if there are a lot of guys up for them. 

Also, all Pattaya Addicts members are entitled to a 10% discount but not on the buffet as it's already discounted. We'll be having breakfast on the menu as well very shortly which will include our breakfast menu in Angeles City with very competitive prices. Basically all American breakfasts, oatmeal, breakfast burritos and bottomless cups of coffee will be included in all breakfasts.

gentle reminder: Please post some pics of the mouth watering dishes, you described!

does angeles city discount card work in patts?

been living in asia for 3 years, crossed the 250 girl mark a few weeks ago www.nomadphilippines.com

How I've MADE MONEY ONLINE for the last 10 years: http://nomadphilippines.com/lazy-guide-to-poker-ebook/

26 page noobs guide to Angeles City Ebook: http://nomadphilippines.com/angeles-ebook/

Great news you'll be in town Chris.

Just realized I'm not getting there till the 11th, hope your still about.

Cheers

I'll be there. I might even try and get Laamok over but he's too much a wanker to get up that early  :GoldenSmile1:  :Finger5:  :GoldenSmile1:

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

been living in asia for 3 years, crossed the 250 girl mark a few weeks ago www.nomadphilippines.com

How I've MADE MONEY ONLINE for the last 10 years: http://nomadphilippines.com/lazy-guide-to-poker-ebook/

26 page noobs guide to Angeles City Ebook: http://nomadphilippines.com/angeles-ebook/

I'm a member, but don't have a PA card. Can I just show you my profile on my phone to get the 10% discount? It's got my picture as you can probably see when you read this!

Big Mike.

Either that or you can get a Philippines Addicts discount card which works at Tequila Reef Pattaya and over 50 establishments and counting in the Philippines

gentle reminder: Please post some pics of the mouth watering dishes, you described!

Will do my friend. In fact I'll look through my camera roll and see what I have from last year. Then I shall post them on this thread

It sure does! 10% off your bill except for the buffets or our daily specials which are already discounted at 20-25%

Great news you'll be in town Chris.

Just realized I'm not getting there till the 11th, hope your still about.

Cheers

Send me a PM buddy on PIA when you arrive as sometimes I forget to check my PMs here although lately I check twice a day. I'll set it to email me so I don't miss any here. 

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Looking forward to it. Hope there is a seat available :-)

YNWASkål!

http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/23.jpg&text=I%27m%20back%20in%20Pattaya%2C%0Dwhere%20you%20never%20walk%20alone%20%3A%2D%29&untilColor=16777215&textColor=16711731&datesColor=0&year=2016&month=0&day=9&hour=11&minute=00&second=33&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

MySpace-Countdown-Clocks

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoyed the morning at Tequila Reef. Breakfast was good, and had real bacon. French toast with maple syrup was good too. Place was crowded. Most rooted for Broncos. Thanks for opening and having the ongoing spread throughout the game.

Thanks to everyone for showing up. We had a really good crowd and this is done every year so please keep that in mind. It turned out to be a hell of a game. 

Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road

Archived