IGNORED

Are the courses too long for the average golfer?

osofedup

Played Burapha St Andrews 2000 Siam old course and Khao Keow last month and found them all very playable and enjoyable. I play off 18 and found them no different or any harder than any of the courses I've played at home- it all depends on chipping and putting- some of the greens are very tricky!!!!

The 3 courses you mention are really good and usually in tip top condition.

In terms of other courses, Bangpara (monkey course) and Pattavia Century have amazingly quick greens....take some getting used too.

The 3 courses you mention are really good and usually in tip top condition.

In terms of other courses, Bangpara (monkey course) and Pattavia Century have amazingly quick greens....take some getting used too.

Those bloody Bangpra greens....I think all slope from back to front...so if you're over the back, you're basically fucked...but in a good way

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

Those bloody Bangpra greens....I think all slope from back to front...so if you're over the back, you're basically fucked...but in a good way

When I first started visiting Thailand Bangor had some of the fastest greens around.  And as you note lots of slope.  My friends warned me that until I got used to it I might 3 putt the first couple holes.  I surprised them.  I 4 putt.   :GoldenSmile1:

Archived