IGNORED

Cracked Ipod screen replacement

maggicman

Will be in Patts in Feb and was going to bring my assorted devices so I can access internet for music and netflix...my OLD ipod has a cracked screen although it still works well.I have about 2,500 tunes on it so along with my portable speaker I hope to have music on the beach and in my condo...can this screen be replaced cheaply in Pattaya and if so,where do you recommend?

Also have a new Android turbo 2 as well as a tablet..thinking about getting a sim card to go into the Android but as long as I can get to Facebook via wi-fi should be able to make my stateside calls to those that matter...I'm an old fart now so not up to speed on all the possibillities..thanks for your input

You can get most things done in TukCom but don't know which 'stalls' are best.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

been reading posts for several hours and you are spot on..I've been in there before so should be easy to figure out..thank you..worst case scenerio,it still works as is

Archived