IGNORED

pdf to WORD file conversion

kansuwan

I need to convert several files from pdf format into WORD.

Several freebie converters available online: which have you used successfully and which would you avoid at all costs?

No extensive formatting involved - the files are blocks of text with a few sub-headings here and there; no diagrams or illustrations. 

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried to open the pdf in Word? I just tried it on the version I have and it works.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Depends How much data in the pdf files.. if it is only a few pages just select all the text and copy and paste it into the word doc? ?

1.  Me stupid.

2.  Scumbag wins the teddy-bear, a commemorative personalised willie-warmer  from the exclusive Tweedle-dee range (and a drink whenever we meet). 

Many thanks to both for responding so fast.

Archived