IGNORED

TRUE Cell Phone Acct. Can check messages online?

jiz

My ex-wife bought me an iPhone with a TRUE account for my birthday. The account is in her name.

I have suspicions she may be monitoring my cell phone activity.

Is it possible to go online and check the SMS or phone calls I'm wondering?

Do you use it also for online banking ....??? :Think1: , or maybe she still loves you..... :WinkGrin1:

She bought on her name / account ..... she is the legal owner ....., buy second one for you'r delicate transactions / calls , no need to tell her that :GoldenSmile1: she happy , you safe

PS : she can / could even see your location very accurate on maps ,depending how long she had it in her (or Tuckom experts..) hands ...

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

I can check my billing and payment history online using this link. There is an option to view Usage Detail, but I get a message it's not available for my number. There may be a way to activate that option, so it's conceivable she may be able to monitor your activity. Try creating an online account for yourself and if it reports back that an online account already exists for that number ask her for the login details as it is your phone.

I spoke with a TRUE representative today and have downloaded the iService App.

The iService does let you check usage detail but does not provide the SMSs, only a record of numbers dialed.

Archived