IGNORED

Kudos to China Garden

SlowlyMan

I woke up this morning to find a small army of uniformed cleaning staff going through the hotel stem to stearn. I'm impressed ghe hotel spends the extra money to have the hotel completely cleaned. Nice touch.

While i have a thread open, the hotel is up to it's usual high standard again on this trip. The linens are clean and good quality, not threadbare like we see at some hotels.

The AC was cleaned prior to my arrival. The rooms seem to be well insulated. When i get back after a day of debauchery, the room is still pleasantly cool.

After check-in, i noted few problems with the room. I sent an email to yuri. A couple hoirs later a staffer came up toget more details. At the end of the day, i got an email indicating the schedule for needed repairs. All handled professionally by the thai staff.

China Garden continues to be a good value on a quiet soi.

What problems did you have with the room  ?

Good its a quiet Soi, no music noise from bars at all  ?

Just maintenance issues. Door didnlt work properly. Light was burned out, etc.

It's a very quiet soi, just a couple beer bars, and they keep the noise inside the bar.

​I like the China Garden. I had almost three weeks there last year and had no complaints.

​At 700B per night for a standard room, it's very good value.

​I like the China Garden. I had almost three weeks there last year and had no complaints.

​At 700B per night for a standard room, it's very good value.

That must have been a low season rate.

That must have been a low season rate.

Ahh, OK, both times I have been to LOS its been in the middle of the year. I couldn't recall if the price went up outside of this. I have just looked on the website and yes, the price for both types of room increases slightly for the high season

Stayed there on 2 separate occasions. For 700-900 B it is a good deal. Rooms are well furnished, spotless and quiet. Good location with the baht bus on Bukhaow and the gogos on LK Metro just 2-3 mins away. Separate entrance to the hotel rooms and no extra girl joiner fee works for me too. Recommended.

Have stayed there twice already and booked again for March. It was booked last year so I stayed up the Soi at Bluebird Inn (same rates as CG)...it was overall pretty good but China Garden is still my first choice. Just wanted to throw that out there for anyone that needs a "plan B"

• 2 weeks later...

Is it still multiple girl friendly??

CG looks nice for me! But on room pictures i see the aircon is near the bed! Is it possible to avoid that she blow directly on bed? 

• 4 weeks later...

It has the nicest toilets of any guest house in town!

Stayed there on 2 separate occasions. For 700-900 B it is a good deal. Rooms are well furnished, spotless and quiet. Good location with the baht bus on Bukhaow and the gogos on LK Metro just 2-3 mins away. Separate entrance to the hotel rooms and no extra girl joiner fee works for me too. Recommended.

This place seems really nice.  Does the Baht bus on Soi Bukahow take you to Beach Road or 2nd Road or Walking Street?  Sometimes the Baht buses take you to Nakula or North Pattaya (I think), and I have to walk back to the beach road circle/turnabout.

This place seems really nice.  Does the Baht bus on Soi Bukahow take you to Beach Road or 2nd Road or Walking Street?  Sometimes the Baht buses take you to Nakula or North Pattaya (I think), and I have to walk back to the beach road circle/turnabout.

The baht buses go in both directions from soi Bouakao towards pattaya klang or towards pattaya tai, from there it is anyone's guess in which direction they go but for another 10bt just jump another one heading the way you want. 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

Archived