IGNORED

Which passport

yorkshireman

Hi guys, i have my flights booked to UK in April for me and my boy.My boy has both English and Thai passports .You leave Thailand with Thai passport and enter England with English passport but the airline wants information prior to flight EG passport number so which which number do i give for my boy.A further complication is the fist flight to KL although booked with BA is a different airline the rest and the return are all with BA .I could wait till check in to ask but then i couldent check in online and print my boarding pass as the passport number is required for online check in. I cant find an E Mail address for BA on there web site

So any information would be appreciated  peteinpatts..

My wife shows Thai immigration her Thai passport on arrival and departure. All other country's immigration get shown her Australian passport then there are no hassles with visas etc. All airline bookings and check-in counters get shown her Australian passport.

Never had any problems doing the above.

Cheers for the reply, I have added my boys English passport to the booking and now i will be able to check in online and download the boarding passes...peteinpatts...

When we asked they wanted to see both when boarding but i suppose if you don't ask they will not know anyway.

Archived