Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Sweet Spot

Fritos0519

Have a bar?  Restaurant? Gogo?  Disco?  If the answer is yes, then you have parties!  The Sweet Spot is running a business only promotion with no expiration date.  One per establishment (unless they are really awesome shirts).  Contact me today at [email protected] or via the shop Facebook page.

My collection has already started :)

T-Shirt Business Only Special.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Thailand Stories, Blogs, News and More:  The Neverland Post

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

Have a bar?  Restaurant? Gogo?  Disco?  If the answer is yes, then you have parties!  The Sweet Spot is running a business only promotion with no expiration date.  One per establishment (unless they are really awesome shirts).  Contact me today at [email protected] or via the shop Facebook page.

My collection has already started :)

This IS a innovative promotional scheme, indeed.

Good thinking.

This IS a innovative promotional scheme, indeed.

Good thinking.

Gossip Girl on Soi 7, Skyfall on Walking Street, Sexy in the City on Soi 6 and Honey Apple Cider so far.  It's only been about 4 days!  And I do wear the shirts (free advertising for the bar).  It's working out well so far.

12540818_10154427340089688_5507524058871421848_n.jpg

12540890_565274790303307_5729466562442553322_n.jpg

12565640_10154426673724688_2977739436861965815_n.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

Thanks Paul for all the Chocolate for the girls at Skyfall. I can recommend the cakes. Almost caused a fight out the back in the change rooms. mmmm.... super hot naked gogo girls in the change room fighting over chocolate cake... now that would make a good t-shirt.  :ThumbUp6:

Thanks Paul for all the Chocolate for the girls at Skyfall. I can recommend the cakes. Almost caused a fight out the back in the change rooms. mmmm.... super hot naked gogo girls in the change room fighting over chocolate cake... now that would make a good t-shirt. :ThumbUp6:

It was a blast! I love Skyfall and all of the folks over there. A no hassles, make you feel like family kind of place. Kai and his crew are truly unique

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Yesterday's special birthday cake turned out really awesome. There will be a couple more BIG cakes hitting the streets of Pattaya tomorrow. Photos to follow.

1453543054484.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Yesterday's special birthday cake turned out really awesome. There will be a couple more BIG cakes hitting the streets of Pattaya tomorrow. Photos to follow.

That looks delicious!

what's that like - around 3 kgs? (looks big)

That looks delicious!

what's that like - around 3 kgs? (looks big)

Probably about 5 kilos. It was decent sized. Photos from the party were received this morning. Here are a few ti see size of the cake etc...

FB_IMG_1453609689288.jpg

FB_IMG_1453609651494.jpg

FB_IMG_1453609671070.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Probably about 5 kilos. It was decent sized. Photos from the party were received this morning. Here are a few ti see size of the cake etc...

That's huge! Looks yum and the Birthday Boy seems thrilled and a little surprised.

My chef does not know it, but he is currently decorating his own dirty birthday cake :D  Tonight at 6 pm I will tell him to write Happy Birthday Denchai on it...  Can't wait to see the reaction.  Anyone in the area tonight around 6 pm swing by for a free piece of birthday cake :D

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

My chef does not know it, but he is currently decorating his own dirty birthday cake :D  Tonight at 6 pm I will tell him to write Happy Birthday Denchai on it...  Can't wait to see the reaction.  Anyone in the area tonight around 6 pm swing by for a free piece of birthday cake :D

Heh heh, terrific.  Sounds like a lot of fun.

It's going to be outstanding.  A topless lady cake for my obviously gay chef.  He has been slaving all day, and has no idea....  He thinks it's a fun cake though so all is in good fun :D

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

It's going to be outstanding.  A topless lady cake for my obviously gay chef.  He has been slaving all day, and has no idea....  He thinks it's a fun cake though so all is in good fun :D

Get some pics for us if you can :)

Get some pics for us if you can :)

The cake is finished. almost time to tell him to write on it...

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

the cake

20160125_155750.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

the cake

How much is that cake?

Might be cheaper to buy one of them to bring home.Probably less of a starfish too.

How much is that cake?

Might be cheaper to buy one of them to bring home.Probably less of a starfish too.

15 to 1700 baht. It probably tastes better too!

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

He knows! And the reaction was as awesome and screamy as I had hoped.

20160125_191749.jpg

20160125_191831.jpg

1453724789260565374538.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

After the tamer party photos hillarity ensued at The Sweet Spot..I have the most awesome team in the world!

1453731356420.jpg

1453731346868.jpg

1453731341605.jpg

1453731279572.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Doing up another grand cake today. A 3-tiered black forest cake. Photos to follow!

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

The Grand Black Forest Cherry Cake is completed and ready for delivery :D

1910083_982012775199392_8492209039179991482_n.jpg

12553063_982012791866057_3644891092603181309_n.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

The cake from yesterday's birthday.  Turned out awesome!

Princess Cake.mp4

11140038_894079297372318_7515880309865786468_n.jpg

12494975_894079340705647_5623382980574618023_n.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

great looking stuff

Thanks striderman!

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Archived