IGNORED

LK royal suit

ashley55

Brilliant 4 the price.

Stayed there a few times, since brand new.

A bit far to walk to LK and WS but near Soi7/8 and New Plaza for cheap bear.

Versace suite is same size as the one bedroom suites (80 sqm), only furnished better.  My biggest complaint was that the Jacuzzi was too small to accommodate more than one person.  Macallan does not come with the room.

versace1.jpg

versace3.jpg

versace4.jpg

Retired

Agree with the above great hotel, my go to hotel now in Pattaya, style of the versace suite is a little bit ott for me but nothing major.  Decent equipped kitchen, plenty of seating in lounge, decent wifi, good amount of storage in bedroom and for Pattaya/Thailand a comfortable bed.  Bathroom is good bit shower enclosurer large surface area near sink, only negatives in the bathroom for me are bath takes ages to fill and the water temperature can fluctuate a little.  Other than the very occasional truck with big speakers no problem with noise

Swimming pool is of a decent size and you can usually find shade or sun to meet your needs, didn't try the gym but looked ok.

Only had the breakfast once and thought it was distinctly average.

Staff to me are up to the usual LK standard with the receptionist on the whole grumpy and as though its all a bit of bother for them.  One exception being one of the morning staff who was bright and cheery.

Good location 7-11 next door, plenty of restaurants and pubs close by.  Easy walk to second road via New Plaza.

Really like the place.

Stayed in the past.  Versace Suites look extremely fancy and are certainly spacious, but TBH the brocade is just a veneer on their ordinary suites for which you pay a premium.  Visually splendid though.  Balconies are tiny but adequate for those of us who 'have' to smoke, service staff are as described above the usual LK disinterested frumps.

As with most hotels you'll notice poor quality finishes in the rooms where wear and tear has been patched over, and in my case the spa was clogged and wouldn't drain so I had a tub full of water in my bathroom for more than a day.

The pool area is really nice and gets shade in the afternoon which is good for the TG's.

Convenience store right next door.  Easy baht-bus ride both directions on Soi Buakhao.

I would stay again, as the location was good for me and the girl loved the room.

Pattaya May 2011 43.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 44.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 45.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 46.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 47.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 48.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 49.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 50.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 51.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 180.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 181.jpg

Pattaya May 2011 183.jpg

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

Great place and location for the price!

Have fond memories of a BR FL who liked to be bent over the side table in front of the mirror!

I used to stay at Royal suite every trip.

Great location, breaky isn't too bad, good pool which is never busy.

I actually prefer to stay in the second building above the 7/11.

i'd tip the security guard about at the bottom of the stairs about 300baht on the first day and had no problem bringing back multiple girls to my room at once.

I was told by blokes I met in the pool that the receptionist would hit them up for additional joiner fee in the main building foyer.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

The Standard rooms have always been shit, the One-Bedroom Suites are showing age as they're cheaper and see more use. I will only stay in the Versace Suites now. 

I've had many nights of multiple ladies in my room in the main building and never heard anything from staff except for asking for I.D. card. 

Has my favorite hotel shower I've ever used, nice shower head and very large. It's the main thing that keeps me returning tbh. 

I stayed here several times and can Highly recommend.

I stay the standard rooms as they are cheap and great value. These rooms are comfortable and not as policed as front reception.

The buffet breakfast is as good as any LK in Patttaya.

Front reception are down right rude(no biggy). The rest of the staff are great.

Location is Ideal for Soi 6 / Soi 7/ Soi 8 /Lk Metro loop.

If you were going to book Versace suite good luck to you. This money could also be used on staying in a better location.

• 10 months later...

I have stayed in the versace suite 2 years ago, and this year in the "normal" suite.

the layout of the rooms is the same, only cheaper looking furniture.

cann't comment on the wear and tear of the room, but it looked ok to me

great location, nearby the action, by foot max 15 min, and you have all the main soi's exept WS but the hotel is on the route of the bathbus

if I should choose, I would book the normal suite

Archived