IGNORED

The Forum is listing quoted posts out of sequence

Harvey707

Happened few times yesterday and again today.  Instead of becoming last post if you're quoting someone it drops in after the quoted post instead.

Invariably then never seen because the thread is 1 or 2 pages on or whatever  ??

Happened few times yesterday and again today.  Instead of becoming last post if you're quoting someone it drops in after the quoted post instead.

Invariably then never seen because the thread is 1 or 2 pages on or whatever  ??

Computer says no.

Obviously a simple algorithm issue with the programming logic.

Computer says yes.

Fuck .......I posted this before I posted computer says no.

I noticed this as well.  Could it have something to do with the server messing with the time stamps on posts?

Some of my old posts from last month re-appeared with time stamps of just a few days ago.

Computer says no.

Obviously a simple algorithm issue with the programming logic.

This is just a test to see if I can quote myself.

Test 1 Test2 .

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Just used all of the letters of the alphabet in one sentence and computer not broken.

Test 3

NRVUS get more free than road warrior.

Yep...looks like everything is normal.

Have you tried turning your computer off and on again.

This was my original response...WTF

Have you tried turning your computer off and on again.

This was my original response...WTF

Nothing to do with Laptop. From the thread someone else has noted it as well. Its not obvious anyway

Your post comes up anyway and it was only when I saw the times of Post that mine was now 4 hours after the Post directly below

I noticed before that a post that had been made a few days ago came up as a recent post.

PC said if it gets a certain number of "likes" it is posted as a recent post. Can an Admin/Mod  confirm.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Archived