IGNORED

Tanstaxi

badboyandy

Used Tann on about 12 occasions and have nothing but high praise for her taxi service and wouldn't consider going elsewhere.

Unfortunately, things happen beyond control.of anybody. At least she called to cancel.

On my last trip my flight canceled three times. She still managed to find me when I finally arrived.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have used her countless times,and she has never been late.

Always answered my e-mails,in an hour or two,after I sent them.

Usually Pra Teep,her boyfriend picks me up at the airport.

Nice and friendly guy,but his english isnt that good.

This guy drives safely,and dont BS.I will keep using Tans taxi.

• 2 weeks later...

used Tan's taxis just a couple of weeks ago, sent her a e-mail 2 days before asking if she had a car available, no problems picked me up at the airport , she was there about 30 mins before I arrived , good conservation on the way to Patts,  there in just about 80 mins, good service will use again. :-)

Fatastic service. Used to go to Pattaya and BKK many times. Never late. One of her female guides is always there waiting to summon the taxi. Fast service. Would highly recommend

Yes, Tan is good conversation to and from Pattaya. I asked her about many things and she will give you the "women's" prospective on the issue. It is also a good idea to email her a good picture of yourself so you are not confused with other farangs wandering aimlessly around in the terminal. I did and she spotted me before I saw her!

• 1 month later...

Thumbs up from me for Tans taxi. Used her Wednesday morning, lovely girl, nice clean car and safe driver. Would highly recommend

Richie-rich

Just used her service last Sunday from BKK to DMK. I even asked the driver to stop at a couple of pharmacies along the way.

Used the service 5 times never a problem.

• 1 month later...

I have used Tann many times always on time never late,however i will never use her again after my last trip from Pattaya to the airport,my only requests to Tann is "Female driver" must not "exceed 100kmph" she knows this as i make it perfectly clear as i am on holidays and i have all the time in the world not in a hurry,last trip was female driver great but she drove at 150 160 all the way weaving in and out of traffic i was terrified never ever again.

Definitely seems patchy service. Booked her from Swampy to Pattaya, but big misunderstanding on the fee. She said 1500, I said ok, but won't use to go back and never again. Now she gets a -ve report on her. Ok may have been my fault as didn't have the mail with me, but what's the point in ripping off. Found the mail when I got home - 1200!!! Have to say the car and driver were great, so she is letting them down with this attitude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe parking is now a problem during busy times at Swampy so it can be difficult for taxi drivers to park and wait for you at one of the gates hence the need for you to call then when you are ready and then meet them at a gate ouside. 

At New Year the tolls on the motorway had gone and traffic was driving straight the barrier without stopping. Is the permanent?

Definitely seems patchy service. Booked her from Swampy to Pattaya, but big misunderstanding on the fee. She said 1500, I said ok, but won't use to go back and never again. Now she gets a -ve report on her. Ok may have been my fault as didn't have the mail with me, but what's the point in ripping off. Found the mail when I got home - 1200!!! Have to say the car and driver were great, so she is letting them down with this attitude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Used her 4 times back and forth to Pattaya 1500 was the quote every time. She may have made a mistake? Like I said I've used her service to Patta8ya, from BKK -DMK and the reverse, and also to and from hotels for each airport never had a problem. These trips were at various hours of the day and night, with a drop off at a bus terminal one time. Remember it's Thailand I have to keep reminding myself of that. I will be heading back in March and will use her service again.

Used her 4 times back and forth to Pattaya 1500 was the quote every time. She may have made a mistake? Like I said I've used her service to Patta8ya, from BKK -DMK and the reverse, and also to and from hotels for each airport never had a problem. These trips were at various hours of the day and night, with a drop off at a bus terminal one time. Remember it's Thailand I have to keep reminding myself of that. I will be heading back in March and will use her service again.

Fair enough. I remember the whole story of having to pay "agency commission" to the driver. I dont have any axe to grind. Them's the facts and maybe it goes away if its a little mistake. Also have done this route at least 2 if not 3 or 4 times every year for the last 10 years with Mr T, Nam, Tan and so on, and I ain't green behind the ears. At some stage, they all fcuk up on way or another. They cannot help it. As you, TIT.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I believe parking is now a problem during busy times at Swampy so it can be difficult for taxi drivers to park and wait for you at one of the gates hence the need for you to call then when you are ready and then meet them at a gate ouside.

At New Year the tolls on the motorway had gone and traffic was driving straight the barrier without stopping. Is the permanent?

Yeah, at BKK she would meet me on the second level exit#4 and we'd walk out into the parking garage to her car. At DMK (they really need to do something with that place it is so bad it rivals JFK NYC) they would just come by after I text or called.Sometimes they have a dedicated, for lack of a better word "terminal person" who meets you and tells them you are here. Again TIT.

Used them and she waited 2 hours for my delayed flight. Then stopped at a good money changed on the way to pattaya.

• 3 weeks later...

Used Tan this trip,was awesome service.

Had her pick up my friend that came in a week later,everything went well.

She took both of us to BKK and the service was perfect.

Very happy with her and will use her again for sure.

Archived