IGNORED

Tanstaxi

badboyandy

Hi can I get any reviews on tanstaxis please as got a few mixed reports so was just wondering thanks

Have used her excellent taxi service on 8 occasions. Responds quickly to emails, always arrives on time and drives safely. Tann also has a wonderful sense of humor. Highly Recomended.

does she meet you in the airport or do I have to phone her?

She will meet you in the airport and give you a gate number to tell you where she will be. Tann or one of her other safe drivers will have your name on an A4 piece of paper. They will then take to where their car is parked and 90 minutes you are in Pattaya.

that is cool thanks as i read somewhere that you may have to call her but if that is not the case I will use her thanks again for speedy reply

I have used her taxiservice on my 3 trips to Pattaya. And that is both ways. She have excellent service. I have been with her, another female driver and a male driver of her company.

Safe and secure driving of all 3.

Already ordered her to pick me up at my #4 trip in march

FB: Tans Taxi 

.. members might find useful a list of forum member recommended WOMEN-OWNED AND OPERATED TAXI services  .. http://www.pattaya-a...nded/?p=2962859

.. if you've not travelled here often, you would do well to select women drivers, rather than the men .. a number of threads on the forum highlight the quality of their services and preferences by forum members.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

does she meet you in the airport or do I have to phone her?

I used her services a couple of years ago and had to call the driver and wait for her to come to the arrival lanes from where she had been parked. Not a big thing but I found it an annoyance so now I use Nam's taxi

I used her taxi 3 times. The last time she charged an extra 200 baht because I was travelling with my wingman. Grabbing an extra 200 cost her in the long run because I do not use her service and will not recommend her to anybody.

If you want a reliable service I would recommend meow.

The judge has spoken and passed judgement

I used her taxi 3 times. The last time she charged an extra 200 baht because I was travelling with my wingman. Grabbing an extra 200 cost her in the long run because I do not use her service and will not recommend her to anybody.

If you want a reliable service I would recommend meow.

.. hey, Judge Dredd .. seems unfair .. I understand that she is now recruiting drivers to work for her .. was she driving, or was it one of her drivers?

.. if the latter, maybe you blast her out an email reporting that one of her drivers is trashing on her service's reputation.

.. if it was her driving, that would be disappointing .. I suspect she pulls a lot of traffic off of this forum.

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

Used her twice for both ways too and from BKK airport. Reliable. Fast to answer emails. On time. Even waited nearly two hours for me on my first trip due to long immigration queues.

Can't fault her service. Will use again without hesitation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August 2015: 1st Trip [Report] | November 2015: 2nd trip | February/March 2016: 3rd trip | August 2016: 4th Trip [Report

November 2016: 5th Trip booked | December 2016: Moving to Thailand :D

.. hey, Judge Dredd .. seems unfair .. I understand that she is now recruiting drivers to work for her .. was she driving, or was it one of her drivers?

.. if the latter, maybe you blast her out an email reporting that one of her drivers is trashing on her service's reputation.

.. if it was her driving, that would be disappointing .. I suspect she pulls a lot of traffic off of this forum.

I endorse what Brutox wrote. It seems out of character with what I know if Tann.

Report it to Tann, she needs to know if a driver is scamming her and her customer.

Just booked with Tan for mid February. Will report on the service, but I heard nothing but good things from BMs.

Nothing but good service from tann and friends. I had minor issue once with one of her drivers. Sent an email, it was cleared up within minutes. If youget her personally, she is great fun to travel with. Great personality, and loved to talk.

I'll keep using her until service declines.

• 1 month later...

I have used Tann's taxi service on many occassions  and will continue to do so, never had any problems

live the life you love, love the life you live  

• 4 months later...

Just to let those know, I used her taxi service last night with a late pickup at the airport. Great service and was right where she said she would be at the airport, nice lady. Even stopped at a few pharmacies along the way for me. I will be using the service for the return trip and when I return. Glad I had a late arrival as there was no traffic all the way down to Pattaya. Funny she even mentioned PA.

Booked a trip july 3rd from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya. No one waited with there for me. I had to call and she told me she would get right back to me. 5 - 10 minutes later I got a call from a male driver who told me to go outside and wait for him at exit 4 and he would be there in 5 minutes. 10 minutes later he drove up and picked me up. He apologised profusely but the dmg was done and I was not very happy, trip to Pattaya went in silence,

Return trip I booked with MR T as they have for me always been on time and they are cheap.

Wanted to try Tann because of the female drivers and the great reviews on forums  but when they are late and not female then what is the point?

She just brought me back to the airport yesterday (or 2 days ago I'm back on the east coast of US). I emailed her that I would be going

earlier and she was there as planned. Also she is very nice to talk with along the way to and from. Very nice lady and really has the

farang man down (understands us). Again for my next trip I would book her service.

Just hope it doesn't rain..... She let me down badly.... Return trip to airport and she just called the hotel to say she couldn't get to me.... Luckily the hotel sorted a driver out, got to the airport early with no problems....I'll never use her again

Just hope it doesn't rain..... She let me down badly.... Return trip to airport and she just called the hotel to say she couldn't get to me.... Luckily the hotel sorted a driver out, got to the airport early with no problems....I'll never use her again

I'm surprised to hear that as she told me how she schedules thing so that doesn't happen. I even changed the time I was leaving by

5 hours and she was there.

I'm surprised to hear that as she told me how she schedules thing so that doesn't happen. I even changed the time I was leaving by

5 hours and she was there.

Ask her about it....

Well.. I think i'll give her a miss !

Just got dropped off in Pattaya by her male driver. He arrived in Nana hotel 30 minutes early for pickup and drove very well. This has been typical of the service every time I have used them. Using Tanns taxi for me is a no-brainer.

August 2015: 1st Trip [Report] | November 2015: 2nd trip | February/March 2016: 3rd trip | August 2016: 4th Trip [Report

November 2016: 5th Trip booked | December 2016: Moving to Thailand :D

Ask her about it....

I will I just emailed them about a pickup. Look anything can happen in Thai traffic to and from the airport and maybe they were stuck???

I might have the same opinion if it happened to me. Tan's was recommended here on PA so I went with it and it turned out great.

Archived