IGNORED

Hotels with optional ID card check ?

pykster

Just wondering if you guys have any good GF hotel that don't give much bother if you go straight through to your room without ID check (but will still check if requested) ? Similar to Majestic Suites or Phachara in bangkok

Long story short, have a few regulars and while neither nor them are duped about exclusivity, facing the list of girl's name I've had upstairs kills the mood a little (happened at Page 10). While I'm glad when the hotel checks a random bb or gogo girl I take, I would like to be skip that when I already know her.

A condo, like VT6, would solve your 'problem'.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

A condo, like VT6, would solve your 'problem'.

Condo where I have lived for 5 years has security that takes girls ID, no way around it.Its in the condo rules, all guest must register I think its good for everyone's security

VT7 only asked a girl twice when I stayed there last Summer. I just said "mai pen rai" and they left the girls be.

From what BM's have said, VT6 will take ID if you want but not insist if you don't.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

VT6 obviously or condo type. Several hotels with reception bypass. LK Empress comes to mind.

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

So in the morning when she's gone with your wallet and phone and iPad, it won't be a problem? that's why places, especially mine, insist on it, for yours, mine and other guests security, there is also the "age" thing to worry about, it's not only you that's in the shit with this, it's the business too, 5 year closure at least.

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

I stayed in LK Mansions a few times. There... the entry desk is not by the entrance to some of the rooms...some are accessed via the lift in the bar opposite. So it is up to you whether you want the girl to leave her id.  However, I would recommend always leaving their id unless you know them really well.....and never with a FL.  I avoided the id desk a few times only when with regulars...or when I took 2 TGs that I knew very well...to avoid the extra guest charge.  But I gess there is always a risk of beeing scammed.

Brienjoy hotel on Soi Bukhaow. Also several guest houses on Soi Lengkee and Soi Chiayapoon, which have separate entrances to the rooms.  

Only places I know of are apartment and some guest houses.

Never seen a list of girls that have visited my room? Form is kept for that night only and thrown away by the hotel the next day (unless there is an issue)

At the LK empress you can bring ladies in through reception and they will ask for ID. Or you can bring ladies in through the 7-11 on the ground floor bypassing the recieption.

Stayed at the Marroit in December, if going in main entrance you dont have to go to desk, there's a man who just asks you for room no and takes girls id but had to avoid.

However if you get a room in the garden wing you can come in beach rd entrance and just go straight to your room

Archived