IGNORED

pattaya bay resort 800 baht

curiousguy2015

Pbr is800 baht a night for my dates in April, what ye reckon

Good price for a decent looking hotel,I`ve never stayed there though so somebody who has might say different.One concerning issue is building work nearby,wether noise could be an issue might be worth finding out more,all in all though sounds a bargain.

I suspect that price will be for the rooms facing the construction behind the hotel. Construction work may be occurring within metres of your room.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Stayed there for a few nights last year and had a room at the front so avoided the construction noise. Small pool on the roof, friendly staff and I really like the location.

The only gripe was an old tv with no hdmi connection so I couldn't find out if my tv box would work with their wifi. But for the price it was a good first stay.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I suspect that price will be for the rooms facing the construction behind the hotel. Construction work may be occurring within metres of your room.

They have a lot of female building construction workers in LOS, could give new opportunities.

They have a lot of female building construction workers in LOS, could give new opportunities.

Good luck with that.....lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Stayed here over Xmas & New Year , didn't hear any construction noise whatsoever - great hotel, excellent staff, stayed here 15+ times, paid 1250 baht a night through Booking.com so 800 baht a night great price !!!

Mr Op:

Did you book thru hotel directly, or did you use Agoda, Booking.com, or another booking engine?

CHEERS!

Food for thought. :GoldenSmile1:

Robw

• 2 weeks later...

Received this email this morning ...gonna book the premier inn now ( ozo)

Dear Mr. Bothwell

Warm greetings from Pattaya Bay Resort, Pattaya!

Thank you for choosing Pattaya Bay Resort for your upcoming stay.

Please be informed that Pattaya Bay Resort will be undergoing Renovation plan. These are upgraded and refurnished programs for whole building and housing 76 in new designed rooms.

This will be undergoing an extensive renovation commencing on May 2016 and is estimated to be completed by the end of 2016.

During the mentioned period, Pattaya Bay Resort’s premises, facilities and accommodation will be closing.

We are glad for your patronage and coming back to stay in Pattaya Bay Resort in new Look.

Thank you once again for choosing Pattaya Bay Resort, and we very much look forward to welcoming you in near future.

Sincerely Yours,

Ms. Suthida 

• 1 month later...

I have also booked the Premier Inn this May. First time I haven't stayed at PBR. Rooms are apparently small.. New hotel with good staff and guest friendly of course. Anyone else stayed here?

Archived