Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Karaoke Bar

dudey

Just driven down Soi Nurnplubwan. On the left hand side, coming from Sukhumvit Road, just before you reach the railway line, is a small karaoke bar, called "Soda Cafe". About 6 young spinners sat outside.

Really tempted to go in but all the signage was in Thai.

Anyone know if the Thai karaoke bars, on the darkside, are safe for farangs to enter. Some of the girls looked hot!

Just driven down Soi Nurnplubwan. On the left hand side, coming from Sukhumvit Road, just before you reach the railway line, is a small karaoke bar, called "Soda Cafe". About 6 young spinners sat outside.

Anyone know if the Thai karaoke bars, on the darkside, are safe for farangs to enter. Some of the girls looked hot!

Is this the same as soi 53? I have been alone to one karaoke bar on that soi. Was hosted by a lady there when she was not busy dancing on the scene. The ladies danced in turns. Beer was a bit expensive. Didn't feel unsafe, but didn't have the time of my life there either.

Is this the same as soi 53? I have been alone to one karaoke bar on that soi. Was hosted by a lady there when she was not busy dancing on the scene. The ladies danced in turns. Beer was a bit expensive. Didn't feel unsafe, but didn't have the time of my life there either.

Yes, Soi Nurnplubwan is Sukhumvit Soi 53, also known as Soi Muslim.

I'll try to look in there in the next couple of weeks and report back with my opinion.

I don't know that particular bar but as far as Thai karaokes on the darkside, I've been to a fair number of them, so long as you don't act like a drunken jerk the locals will leave you alone.  In many if you smile nod and say saswadee they will be friendly right back.

yeah act normal and you will be treated well. Give a beer and you will be treated as a king haha.... Just as anywhere else in Pattaya

i will stay in Pattaya April 18-24 and looking for all kind of fun, so send me a msg if u up for a beer

yes, saw this a few weeks ago, and yes there were some cuties outside, but looks mainly for thai not sure if they would even acknowledge a falang, but you never know,lol 

Update, I went in this bar last night around 10 pm, it's a small bar with four booths inside and about 6 young cuties, big bottle of Leo 130 baht, LD 130 baht and they ask you to pay when the drinks are delivered. I sat with two young 20 y/o girls, nice bodies, no babies and almost no English skills.

Like many karaoke bars in Pattaya if you can speak Thai and don't mind paying a bit more for drinks it's all good.

Cheers.

Edit; one of the cuties I was sitting with invited me to join her and her friend to go to WS tonight, no BF but I'm sure I'll be the one buying drinks,

PS she's a good kisser....555

Go to third road Pattaya. Plenty spinners and stunners but for Thai men only. I like Thai karaoke bars but not for chasing girls.

Go to third road Pattaya. Plenty spinners and stunners but for Thai men only. I like Thai karaoke bars but not for chasing girls.

Yep

See Thai girls crawling out with Thai men( spikey hair,pointy shoes,shiney jacket look) often 7.00-8,00am from K bars Third Road

When I go for an early morning walk

Are farangs denied acces? Never happened to me before, maybe because most times i'm with Thai company, tbh, i'm not a fan of karaoke's .

I once took BM Bryan Wall, it was all fun and laughter until ....... A duck shat on my pants!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sign made me laugh, it's on Sukhumvit Soi 4 in BKK

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453539267.526897.jpg

Are farangs denied acces? Never happened to me before, maybe because most times i'm with Thai company, tbh, i'm not a fan of karaoke's .

I once took BM Bryan Wall, it was all fun and laughter until ....... A duck shat on my pants!!

I don't think so. I like them. Never been denied access. Always made welcome. And sometimes I go alone.

Aha, I get your question. I was meaning the ladies inside are only for Thai men. Well, that's the impression I get anyhow.

There is one off third road where the girls are model material. They only sell Carlsberg but it's worth going in to look at these girls.

So I went to this bar and the girl wanted to go to WS the next night, no bar fine, the bar closed at 2400 and she called me at 0005.  Off to WS we go, she's chatting with all the girls in every go go like they are her long lost sister.  Turns out she was asking about working in those go-gos,  She ended up being hired in Heaven Above. 20 y/o fresh off the bus and fucked like a girl in heat. I give her 500 baht after our 2 hour ST and she's happy.  I'm guessing her ST fees will increase dramatically once she learns the ropes.   Ahhh fresh-off-the-bus DS girls, life is sweet.

Archived