IGNORED

Giftspattaya.com by The Sweet Spot

Fritos0519

I just made an order on the new website. Once the order is fulfilled I will post up a review for you. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

August 2015: 1st Trip [Report] | November 2015: 2nd trip | February/March 2016: 3rd trip | August 2016: 4th Trip [Report

November 2016: 5th Trip booked | December 2016: Moving to Thailand :D

I just made an order on the new website. Once the order is fulfilled I will post up a review for you. :)

Order received :D  Thanks.  We'll get them out tomorrow for sure.

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Thailand Stories, Blogs, News and More:  The Neverland Post

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

Order received :D Thanks. We'll get them out tomorrow for sure.

Many thanks. That's awesome.

August 2015: 1st Trip [Report] | November 2015: 2nd trip | February/March 2016: 3rd trip | August 2016: 4th Trip [Report

Order received :D Thanks. We'll get them out tomorrow for sure.

Order fulfilled.

She received the chocs and apparently likes them so much. Wish I could have been there as they look delicious.

I hope to collect my reward for such a generous act next week when I see her ***evil plan***

1e03bb36ce9307d9427f63701ed9c470.jpg

Great service - I could not be happier.

Will definitely have no problems recommending this service (already have) and also using the service again.

Order fulfilled.

She received the chocs and apparently likes them so much. Wish I could have been there as they look delicious.

I hope to collect my reward for such a generous act next week when I see her ***evil plan***

1e03bb36ce9307d9427f63701ed9c470.jpg

Great service - I could not be happier.

Will definitely have no problems recommending this service (already have) and also using the service again.

Glad everything went according to plan.  It's always good to give (especially when you know you'll be receiving later ;) )

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Thailand Stories, Blogs, News and More:  The Neverland Post

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

Archived