IGNORED

Giftspattaya.com by The Sweet Spot

Fritos0519

Good news everyone!

In about a week's time you will be able to order from The Sweet Spot via our new www.GiftsPattaya.com website and we'll deliver sweets of your choosing to your significant other here in Pattaya!  A sneak peak photo of the site is attached.  Visit now and subscribe to get alerted as soon as the site is completed as well as to receive special discounts and promotions via e-mail.  

HomePage.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Thailand Stories, Blogs, News and More:  The Neverland Post

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

Good news everyone!

In about a week's time you will be able to order from The Sweet Spot via our new www.GiftsPattaya.com website and we'll deliver sweets of your choosing to your significant other here in Pattaya!  A sneak peak photo of the site is attached.  Visit now and subscribe to get alerted as soon as the site is completed as well as to receive special discounts and promotions via e-mail.  

Very Nice, I'm sure it will do well.

Best of Luck!

Very Nice, I'm sure it will do well.

Best of Luck!

Thanks MSR. I appreciate it!

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

Nice one Paul. Some girls will be receiving several on their many birthdays each year lol

I already briefed the staff.  I said under no circumstance were they ever to reveal that someone had already purchased a cake for a lady...  If she gets 3 cakes, she gets 3 cakes.  Not my chair, not my problem :D

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

If you haven't subscribed yet, you should!  There are going to be some discount codes handed out to 100 subscribers that will never be seen again!  drop by the website www.giftspattaya.com and enter your e-mail!  If you are really enthusiastic you could like us on Facebook as well ;)

Gifts Pattaya Landing.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the countdown has started.  Subscribe now for Grand Opening special offers that will not be seen again :D  www.giftspattaya.com

Gifts Pattaya Countdown.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

That's a bloody brilliant idea.

I wish you all the best.

August 2015: 1st Trip [Report] | November 2015: 2nd trip | February/March 2016: 3rd trip | August 2016: 4th Trip [Report

November 2016: 5th Trip booked | December 2016: Moving to Thailand :D

That's a bloody brilliant idea.

I wish you all the best.

Thank you. Truly appreciated!

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Thanks MSR. I appreciate it!

Best of Luck Fritos!

Just subscribed on your website www.giftspattaya.com.

Cheers,

Mangu (MSR)

Best of Luck Fritos!

Just subscribed on your website www.giftspattaya.com.

Cheers,

Mangu (MSR)

Thanks MSR!  The savings will be passed along soon :D

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Ladies and Gentlemen we are now Live!  Get your orders in now for Valentines day before they fill up!

web-launch-20-special-offers-pattaya-gifts.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Ladies and Gentlemen we are now Live!  Get your orders in now for Valentines day before they fill up!

Got your mail, Fritos0519, Thanks!

Now, waiting for the promised email ordering service - will probably place an order when I get to Pattaya (second week of Feb)

Wish you the "Best of LucK' - am positive you are going to do well (I can almost hear the cash register ringing continuously!)

Got your mail, Fritos0519, Thanks!

Now, waiting for the promised email ordering service - will probably place an order when I get to Pattaya (second week of Feb)

Wish you the "Best of LucK' - am positive you are going to do well (I can almost hear the cash register ringing continuously!)

I hope I get to hear that sound a little bit more now ;)  It's been a tough year for everyone!

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Sounds a great idea , good luck !!!

Thanks Rodo555!  I appreciate it.

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Drop by our site today and get Valentines Day buying out of the way! Why not surprise her at work? Valentines Day ordering will be open for about the next week and a half, or until we run out of delivery spaces! www.giftspattaya.com "Deliver your sweetness"

23509149202_181c5eaa79_b.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Orders are coming in. Dont be late for Valentines Day!

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Chef went a little bake crazy today!

12647645_10154453161384688_1040160559_n.jpg

12647992_10154453161319688_455477964_n.jpg

12659641_10154453161529688_27488308_n.jpg

12660279_10154453161579688_1750916655_n (1).jpg

12660477_10154453161554688_1851570323_n.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Delicioussssssssssssssss!

Come on by MSR!

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Our Valentine's Day baskets have hit the site.

post-122682-0-65434400-1454591927.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

The discount code is only good for another 72 hours.  Get your orders in to save! Gifts Pattaya

web-launch-20-special-offers-pattaya-gifts.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

The discount code is only good for another 72 hours.  Get your orders in to save! Gifts Pattaya

Mighty generous of you, Fritos0519.

Hope you re-announce this offer, when I get to Pattaya (that's a week from today).

Cheers!

Archived