Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

one2call roaming.

After this trip I have noticed my one2call thai phone works here in the UK. Roaming using vodaphone.

I was wondering how i can top up the phone? Any ideas? By this i mean purchase credit. If i phoned up would i be able to speak to someone english and pay by debit card?

ok i will try again but the first time i tried that bit was Thai. This actually saves giving out my UK number to ladies.

After this trip I have noticed my one2call thai phone works here in the UK. Roaming using vodaphone.

I was wondering how i can top up the phone? Any ideas? By this i mean purchase credit. If i phoned up would i be able to speak to someone english and pay by debit card?

Just tried my one2call sim and mine works too, which it didn't when I came home in February. Only goy 1.81 baht credit but number is valid until july so will save me buying a new sim when i return in June.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

my 1 2 call sim works and allows me to send txts back home...for about 20 bt so not really worth it,wont let me make calls though

the easiest way to top it up is to ask a friendly BM to get you 50/100bht top up card & PM you the pin number so your sim stays valid til your next trip :)

so stu, you'll be arriving on the 2nd of june & my sim ends in mid may, how about a favour? :D

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

• 7 months later...

If you still need top off cards. I know someone can get for you. hes has paypal account. for 50 baht card I have him 2pounds. Just to keep my number active. Cheaper for Thai girls to text your thai number then your personal cell phone.. give be cheaper when you buy larger amount

If you still need top off cards. I know someone can get for you. hes has paypal account. for 50 baht card I have him 2pounds. Just to keep my number active. Cheaper for Thai girls to text your thai number then your personal cell phone.. give be cheaper when you buy larger amount

Expenditure 50 baht / Income £2 GBP = Good Profit

I can provide the same service if anyone is interested.

Expenditure 50 baht / Income £2 GBP = Good Profit

I can provide the same service if anyone is interested.

I was thinking the same thing myself, I could even pay someone to do it for me and still pocket half myself! :YeahThat1: