Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

April vs August suits

Planning a trip at the end of May and thinking of staying at April or August suits. Any info on either hotel and area much appreciated. Last stayed on soi 8 and liked the location.

I`ve stayed in August Suites twice(both three week stays) and i recommend the place,great location,nice decent sized rooms,nice pool.In fact in my two stays i`d struggle to find fault.

I found the staff friendly and helpful,twice i had issues in my room,the bum sprayer broke off and a repair man promptly came to repair it,and i puked up in the sink and blocked it, :rolleyes: again bloke came up and unblocked it no problem.

No guest joiner fee,although if you want a threesome then you might have to pay an extra 500baht.All in all its a good place to stay.

Cant compare it to April cos i`ve never stayed there!

Stayed in April Suites before and liked it so much I booked there again only to be moved to their new hotel March hotel which is nice but not as good location. Be careful booking there if you don't want to stay at their sister hotel

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Stayed in April three weeks ago. Good hotel, very clean. Decent pool area, but a bit worn down. Rooms is lacking decor. They are just plain white walls and tiles, but if you don´t care it's all good. Spacious rooms. Service is ok, nothing special. The housekeeping lady likes to take a nap on the floor in the hallway daytime, which is a bit weird.

Location is hard to find for taxis, as it is a very small dead end soi. An ok laundry right outside. Short walk to where the bath bus goes down Soi Buakhao toward LK Metro. Here they have a convenient and good thai restaurant and market. A bit more effort to get to Beach Road.

You run the risk of being transferred to March hotel at check in. Happened to a guy checking in after me.

Archived