IGNORED

Thank you Pattaya-addicts

dd0283

Thank you Pattaya-addicts (I’m hooked on this site)

Hey guys thanks for all of the info/ advice given on this site. I find myself gravitating to this site the most vs my other sites like Internationalsexguide.. It’s a lot of information to remember.. I’ll be in Pattaya , March 2016 and can’t wait..  There are a few questions I wanted to know, don’t remember seeing any topics on the ones I’m about to mention, if so I apologize .. Please feel free to chime in with any thoughts/ advice/ past experience.

How do you deal with Lady Boys/ aggressive girls?

How do you deal with Lady Boys/ aggressive girls that you’re not interested in & at the same time trying to save face because you may want to come back?  Is there a phrase or action that you do other than saying No/ just trying to avoid them?  I’ve read on here to be respectful to the LB even though you don’t swing that way, which is understandable

List of LB places

Is there a list of all/associated LB go-gos/ LB bars on Walking street/ LK Metro and Soi 6. I don’t have nothing against LB, I just want to be aware of what I’m getting myself into.. I do admit there are some nice looking LB’s out there & I couldn’t tell the difference just by looks..  And I’m assuming that its ok to ask a girl if she’s a LB and she wouldn’t get offended..

Pronouncing Thai Sex phrases

Is there a site on how to say/ pronounce sex phrases in Thai.? I came across a good site on wikisexguide (Thai_Sex_Phrasebook) but there’s no way for me to hear how it sounds / how its pronounced.

Again I thank everyone for all the info.. I don’t have any mongering experience in Thailand but I do in Costa Rica/Panama/Dominican Republic/ St. Maarten and Aruba if anyone needs info on those places because I really don’t have any input to give about Thailand just yet.. 

Archived