IGNORED

Smart Phone Help

googlehead

I am a techie but I know very little about smart phones. So I am looking for a budget phone that I can use spotify or similar music app. So it has to sound half decent with earphones. The only other things I want it for are viber and facebook. And a camera would be nice to. I am thinking of buying an unlocked phone on ebay so that I can use it in ireland and when I go on holidays in thailand

any ideas?

Remember.. If you go to cheap the battery isn't gonna last long without constant recharging. So many on eBay

The one thing that will affect your choice is how good of a camera do you want the phone to have?

Those are all basic things so any smartphone should do, but an older Samsung galaxy (s2 or s3) should be available for fairly cheap and perform decently.

Maybe you can buy a second hand iPhone 5S on eBay. Shouldn't cost too much and you can do all the things you want quite easily.

Maybe you can buy a second hand iPhone 5S on eBay. Shouldn't cost too much and you can do all the things you want quite easily.

This is a good idea - but don't buy anything below a 5S as it's the first that's using a 64-bit processor, and much of the modern OS requires 64 bit or it won't function. Also, it's got a pretty kickass fingerprint scanner; you can do many passwords and payments with just a touch...kinda cool. 

Archived