Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

4/5 star guest friendly hotel in Phuket?

theseoulman

The 5 star places really dont want you taking girls back. Stay somewhere a bit more down-class and avoid all hassles.

Ok, on soi San Sabai which is the continuation of Bangla Rd, so very close to the action... I would suggest the better rooms at either the Orchid Residence or The Summer Breeze hotel. Both are very guest friendly but more 3/4 star and small.

Tony Resort on Rat U Thit (2nd rd) is larger, better appointed and has a nice pool. Some friends of mine stayed there with no problems.

Phuket is very Family Orientated, so if you pick the wrong hotel you wont be able to take ladies back or will be hit with a killer of a joiner free.

Always call the hotel to get clarity on this before you pay anything.

I stay at the Lamai hotel on Rat U thit. Probably 2/3 star but clean, friendly and have never had a problem.

Hope this helps.

Look on www.phuket-info.com and join the forum. Loads of hotel reviews there mate

Cheers. I've been looking at the Phuket-info forum all day. Lots of info, but nothing that matches what we're after. Couldn't find much other than the Thara Patong.

• 1 year later...

I joined that site but can't reply to posts or start a thread, I followed the instructions in the email after I sign up, but when I want to post it says Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum. it's been like 3 days now :(

I joined that site but can't reply to posts or start a thread, I followed the instructions in the email after I sign up, but when I want to post it says Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum. it's been like 3 days now :(

as said, most 4/5 star hotels are not "guest friendly" and have joiner fees, u will find some, just email them or call them to get confirmation,

ahotel i stayec at last timein sept 2009, was called the Amata hotel , its in Patong, only 12 months old, very nice

hotel, http://www.amatapatong.com/index.html

there rates on website are alot more than u can get them for, i rang them & got a room with breakfast for 1000B in sept.also when i returned to Patong afewe weeks later , i walked in & got same price

good luck

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any recommendations for girl friendly hotel/guesthouse right on the beach in Patong?

It would be nice to be waterside for a change.

La Flora Resort and Spa, Patong

Surprised nobody has mentioned this place. New 4 Stars right on Patong Beach and Bangla Rd. I stayed there and they allowed my first girl no charge, after that a joiner fee unless you put her name on the room then free. The place has Contempo Asian Fusion decor.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I just posted under hotels-another guest friendly hotel in Patong-check it out- I think about 4 Star. Baan Yuree Resort and Spa, but will probably want to rent MB.

• 2 months later...

BYD Lofts is a 4 star hotel (not a resort more like a serviced apartment) that I always stay at when I'm in Phuket. It's a short walk to Patong beach and really nice. Not sure if this is what you would be interested in but the 100m 1 bedroom suite has a full kitchen, a separate living room with 42" flat screen tv (a ton of farang channels) surround sound system, free wifi, and a kick ass wrap around balcony with umbrella and chairs. I think it's about $120US a night and guest friendly. And it has is a great restaurant downstairs.

Hope this helps.

*edit*

crap... sorry.. I didn't pay attention to the date this was posted. But still a nice hotel lol.

Edited by Thms7722