IGNORED

Green park resort

getudachoppa

Hey guys. Anyone have any experience with this resort? It has mixed reviews.

Planning a stay early march for 1 week.

Thanks in advance. ..

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Ya I dont mind joiner fee as some friends need a nice pool in that price range. Just wondering how the hotel is and the location ok?

I'm sorry I do not have personal experience, but I think it is one of the most frequently offered by hotels and travel agencies in my country. Obviously for the price of accommodation and I think maybe the older look of the rooms?

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Ya I dont mind joiner fee as some friends need a nice pool in that price range. Just wondering how the hotel is and the location ok?

Is in Naklua. Little Germany! Depends if u like the area. Not far from the Baht taxis. A bit far if u like Walking Street area.

If you looking for a nice pool GPR is the place. I stay there with my family before and my son loves the pool and papa loves the pool bar:) The room and the breakfast is standard.

The location is great. Just 100m of the big street, just in the beginning of Naklua. 10 min to Ws with a bath bus.

Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I´ve never tasted

Stayed there first time I went to pattaya. Thought it was ok but quite a way out from most of the action. Having visited pattaya a few more times I prefer to be more central. If you like to wander during the day it's quite a walk from most of the malls.

Thanks everyone. Gonna give this place a shot. Booked for march

Archived