Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Recommendation from Dr Cherry

socrates

I visited Dr Cherry over at Dentist@Beach. Specifically on the subject of IMPLANTS

I thought I would ask her who SHE recommends if she is unavailable as she is so well regarded

Her answer was Dr. Ken Kasidis

http://www.orthosmiledental.com/index.php

Naturally like Dr Cherry he works from various places - specifically for implants if it is a particularly challenging case she will ask Dr. Ken to give a second opinion

For the most challenging cases she recommends her teacher in Bangkok - sorry I never asked for his name

Hope this helps someone with their decision on Implants

I am in the process of having implants at the moment, I had my first lot of oral surgery last September, it will be at least another 2 months before I have my teeth restored.

Sometimes I wish I had never started the process, mine is a bit more complex than usual. I need 11 teeth restored

Dr Warin on Pattaya klang is number one in Pattaya,never mind what Dr Cherry tells you  :GoldenSmile1:

Dr Warin on Pattaya klang is number one in Pattaya,never mind what Dr Cherry tells you  :GoldenSmile1:

You are now going on ignore - I have never seen you make one positive comment ever - what you know I can write on the back of a postage stamp and still have room for my name and address

And I never said she or the other guy were the best I just said who she recommended and works with

I have had implants by Dr Cherry and Dr. Ken Kasidis (although I saw him at Studio Smile) and I thought that Dr. Ken Kasidis was better than Dr Cherry. I had some swelling and pain after the implant by Dr Cherry but none with Dr. Ken Kasidis.  When I had to have a third implant I returned to Dr. Ken Kasidis rather than Dr Cherry. 

Also the equipment at Studio Smile was far superior to that used by Dr Cherry.  The equipment at Ortho Smile also looks superior to Dentist at Beach.

• 2 weeks later...

You are now going on ignore - I have never seen you make one positive comment ever - what you know I can write on the back of a postage stamp and still have room for my name and address

And I never said she or the other guy were the best I just said who she recommended and works with

Dr Warin is good nonetheless as is Dr Cherry recall we spoke before.

Warin is fixing my crown on the implant early February and mid February back to see Dr Cherry who does a different style of whitening to Dr Warin. That should be it then so move on to my thinning hair !!

Having been unfortunate with breaking a tooth while on holiday in pattaya I had a good and painless inplant done at Cherrys clinic in festival by Doctor Pom , I then treated the mother of my girlfriend who had two teeth out , some fillings and dentures done by one of her other dentists cost 36000 he left her in so much pain she passed out at work the next day , she was given no pain killers or antibiotics , in my mind as she was from Issan they didn't care

Last year I spent 120000 Bt and they have lost me as for any further treatment

Having been unfortunate with breaking a tooth while on holiday in pattaya I had a good and painless inplant done at Cherrys clinic in festival by Doctor Pom , I then treated the mother of my girlfriend who had two teeth out , some fillings and dentures done by one of her other dentists cost 36000 he left her in so much pain she passed out at work the next day , she was given no pain killers or antibiotics , in my mind as she was from Issan they didn't care

Last year I spent 120000 Bt and they have lost me as for any further treatment

Go to Dr Warin as in previous post but expect to wait 2-3 weeks for an initial examination

Archived