IGNORED

View Talay 2b Jomtien 60sqm refurbished corner condo for rent

stickyfingers

2 minutes ago, dingbat22 said:

What rate can you offer for 6 weeks off season Jul 1st to aug 13 2019

Ok will send you a pm.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Nice big swimming pool and poolside cafe for food and drinks too.

9927C511-D39A-4A6A-AD93-922F563D183B.jpeg

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Best pool in Pattaya or Jomtien.

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 4 months later...

Update info;

Condo is available again from now at low season price of 13,000bt p/ mth.

(Excluding utility bills which are at govt rates and paid at the condo office).

26038739-7211-4A1B-919E-96EBC07E7D10.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Updated info;

Condo is rented again for high season until end of March 2020.

Thanks for the enquiries.

• 9 months later...

Update info;

Condo is available again from now at low season price of 13,000bt p/ mth.

(Excluding utility bills which are at govt rates and paid at the condo office).

Thanks.

• 6 months later...

How are the vacancies ?  

This can’t be good for the rental market if you are a property owner. Hope it gets better soon for you guys. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Like everywhere it’s very dead on the rental market as so many condos are... and have been empty for a while now. 
Yet they keep building more condos in Patts and Jomtien??

Using the time to refurbish and upgrade the condo and get it ship shape....am hoping for a high season by the end of the year if the Thai govt allows it...but TIT.

4 hours ago, stickyfingers said:

Like everywhere it’s very dead on the rental market as so many condos are... and have been empty for a while now. 

Using the time to refurbish and upgrade the condo and get it ship shape....am hoping for a high season by the end of the year if the Thai govt allows it...but TIT.

Good luck mate and hope things improve.

Cheers

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stickyfingers said:

Buildings age quickly in Thailand, and while the older properties generally have larger units, they are hard to modernize.  Just look at the property of a View Talay building vs that of the Unixx, or some of the high end buildings in Nakula.

2 hours ago, Roadglide said:

Buildings age quickly in Thailand, and while the older properties generally have larger units, they are hard to modernize.  Just look at the property of a View Talay building vs that of the Unixx, or some of the high end buildings in Nakula.

Yep as time goes by I agree but the condo building committee (farang thai) look after the exterior and it’s up to the condo owners re; their own units. Nice big rooms and affordable common fees for the year too compared to the newer condo builds.

Some are happy to live as they are in their units or keep them very basic....whereas I got an old unit and have been refurbing modernising it gradually over the yrs to my taste....with a view to rent it out when am not there....but to live there in the near future....hopefully.

Yep some impressive new condo buildings around and most empty but the rooms are very small and expensive and couldn’t live in there long term....but each to their own.

Edited by stickyfingers

• 4 months later...

We have a studio in VT2A can't recommend the two blocks highly enough. VT2B is fun now on FB as one of the Committee has gone 'rogue 'and taken over the the blocks Facebooks account where in his Germanic thoroughness details his crazy beefs with present committee. Police have been called (regularly) apparently. VT2B always feels posher than VT2A but we are catching up now with a lift refurb, new doors and water pipes !

• Like 1

On 09/09/2021 at 19:37, bsand said:

We have a studio in VT2A can't recommend the two blocks highly enough. VT2B is fun now on FB as one of the Committee has gone 'rogue 'and taken over the the blocks Facebooks account where in his Germanic thoroughness details his crazy beefs with present committee. Police have been called (regularly) apparently. VT2B always feels posher than VT2A but we are catching up now with a lift refurb, new doors and water pipes !

Yep have noticed the odd rant on Fbook abt the VT2 B committee…think it’s UK v Germany again on there…hope gets sorted out soon.

VT2B had new lifts few yrs ago now and always improving the place as far as I know.

2 hours ago, stickyfingers said:

Yep have noticed the odd rant on Fbook abt the VT2 B committee…think it’s UK v Germany again on there…hope gets sorted out soon.

VT2B had new lifts few yrs ago now and always improving the place as far as I know.

They are doing very well in my (sunk investment) opinion. Haven't flooded (yet!) either. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, bsand said:

They are doing very well in my (sunk investment) opinion. Haven't flooded (yet!) either. 

Mate if they flood we are all buggered :)

Regards, Atlas.

18 minutes ago, bsand said:

Yep the VT2 are good solid construction and big rooms and more importantly…..no underground car parking….as they will flood again in future for sure!!

Can see some ppl moving out of the so called new modern condos with underground car parking soon as their contracts up!!

Welcome to VT2B!!

6 hours ago, stickyfingers said:

Yep the VT2 are good solid construction and big rooms and more importantly…..no underground car parking….as they will flood again in future for sure!!

Can see some ppl moving out of the so called new modern condos with underground car parking soon as their contracts up!!

Welcome to VT2B!!

The YT vlogger Ride4kicks is actually doing that - had 3 of his bikes flooded in the basement of Grand Avenue. 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, bsand said:

The YT vlogger Ride4kicks is actually doing that - had 3 of his bikes flooded in the basement of Grand Avenue. 

Yep I follow him too and few others on YT….looked a mess at Grand Avenue and all those cars and motorbikes gona need drying out and repairing!!

• Like 2

21 hours ago, stickyfingers said:

Yep I follow him too and few others on YT….looked a mess at Grand Avenue and all those cars and motorbikes gona need drying out and repairing!!

His technical view from experience it seems is once a car or bike gets flooded then it will never be the same again - problems will recur down the line however well you repair it . A lot of very expensive cars and bikes got zapped during the floods. Smart money , if they can will move to somewhere less damp - which is now virtually the whole of central Pattaya. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, bsand said:

His technical view from experience it seems is once a car or bike gets flooded then it will never be the same again - problems will recur down the line however well you repair it . A lot of very expensive cars and bikes got zapped during the floods. Smart money , if they can will move to somewhere less damp - which is now virtually the whole of central Pattaya. 

Ride4kicks is correct in that a flood vehicle will usually have problems later too. The difference in Thailand is labor is so cheap wiring, carpeting, etc. can be replaced at a fraction of what it would cost in a Western country. making it cost effective to do so. Wet electronics is the main concern. IMO Salt water destroys  everything. 

Edited by likeaking
  • Like 2

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

On 16/09/2021 at 19:26, stickyfingers said:

Welcome to VT2B!!

As they say with property…location, location, location

Here in Pattaya this is slightly different meaning than the normal reason and means over the flood level!

I park my bike in the underground car park and if it ever gets flooded then Pattaya is fucked 555

3A025474-978E-4ACC-8071-7E58FD5B1A69.png

16 hours ago, article22 said:

As they say with property…location, location, location

Here in Pattaya this is slightly different meaning than the normal reason and means over the flood level!

I park my bike in the underground car park and if it ever gets flooded then Pattaya is fucked 555

I’ve just google the image and - if my Googling (is that the right word) is correct - I can see that you live within a stone’s throw of Bush Mountain.

One of my favourite mongering places in Pattaya!*

*But not for the faint of heart.

22 minutes ago, cashpoint said:

I’ve just google the image and - if my Googling (is that the right word) is correct - I can see that you live within a stone’s throw of Bush Mountain.

One of my favourite mongering places in Pattaya!*

*But not for the faint of heart.

Lol yeah I walk past it most days when heading to Co&Cafe for my daily caffeine fix.

A lot of homeless people are under the overpass and on the empty shop fronts on 2nd road.

Tis sad to see...so expect Bush Mountain to be a lot busier if that's your thing.

• 9 months later...

I forgot to update the VT2B condo, after a big refurbishment, is on a long term rental until Feb 23. 

Thanks guys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1