IGNORED

Herpes!

2pies

3) Had you always had covered sex you would not have caught Herpes. You are merely being self delusional on this point (which you have made several times) No it was not"bad luck" it was unprotected sex that was the root cause.

Most of your info was good, but this piece is incorrect at best, and dangerous at worst. Herpes is contracted by skin to skin contact. It is perfectly possible that if the girl had an active breakout and you screwed her with a condom, if any part of your groin came into contact with that sore, you would be infected. Here is some info taken from herpes.com:

"Laboratory studies have shown that the herpes virus does not pass through latex condoms. When properly used, such condoms are likely to reduce your risk of spreading or getting herpes. Nonlatex polyurethane condoms break up to five times more often, but even the best latex condoms don't guarantee safety. Sometimes herpes sores occur in places not covered by a condom. In these cases, the condom is of little help, if any. In fact, condoms and foams should not be relied upon when herpes sores or symptoms are present."

Sorry to be the source bad news. But he is probably not being "self-delusional".

Don_t_Give.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• m mike

• 2pies

• rockhard

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My doctor gave me a long course of lower potency antibiotics, I think he wanted me to suffer.

My dutch now openly homosexual chef has a running sore on her lip a few minutes ago I was in the kitchen saw a drip of the sore land on top of a mixed grill he was sending out what should I do

My dutch now openly homosexual chef has a running sore on her lip a few minutes ago I was in the kitchen saw a drip of the sore land on top of a mixed grill he was sending out what should I do

Eat it quick before it gets cold.

Eat it quick before it gets cold.

Yes sounds yummy but dear Sir would I or my diners become infected with Ahhhhhhhhh

yes?

My Question was can the Disease Infection be passed on eating food an Infected carrier sneezed in or sneezed in a room ?

My Question was can the Disease Infection be passed on eating food an Infected carrier sneezed in or sneezed in a room ?

Absolutely, you'd better move into a hermetically sealed chamber

Absolutely, you'd better move into a hermetically sealed chamber

God do you mean with you forever Dearie Ahh give me Auschwitz any night of the week

Pardon an extremely ignorant ?, but I've always been lead to believe that herpes can't be srpead unless an open sore exsists...Based on someone's (sorry, forgot the name on the post) earlier post, he said it is possible to be a carrier and not show any signs. I've read that before, but can a carrier pass it on with no signs? I've always done a quick check down below on women before taking the plunge (vailed as foreplay, but really checking for danger)...If someone is wearing a condom and she shows no signs, can herpes still be transmitted?

Pardon an extremely ignorant ?, but I've always been lead to believe that herpes can't be srpead unless an open sore exsists...Based on someone's (sorry, forgot the name on the post) earlier post, he said it is possible to be a carrier and not show any signs. I've read that before, but can a carrier pass it on with no signs? I've always done a quick check down below on women before taking the plunge (vailed as foreplay, but really checking for danger)...If someone is wearing a condom and she shows no signs, can herpes still be transmitted?

Good question Ok you can be unlucky Ive had the razor blades once I think if you go where bassgod recommends places downtown like cassanovas nnp and bareback LBs up there golden date yes you will have problems

Good question Ok you can be unlucky Ive had the razor blades once I think if you go where bassgod recommends places downtown like cassanovas nnp and bareback LBs up there golden date yes you will have problems

That is a complete misrepresentation

That is a complete misrepresentation

Bass cam down Ok sorry I ment Cascade Bar now you know your sores will break out if you get excited do you still bare back LBs well suppose it doesn´t matter Ehh

Apparently the period(day or 2) just before and after the outbreak of sores is an infectious period.

BUT

Please contact your own doctor for up to date info...

Member since Dec 06.

Apparently the period(day or 2) just before and after the outbreak of sores is an infectious period.

BUT

Please contact your own doctor for up to date info...

I Never go downtime on downtown Im west-end

This thread inspired me to do some digging on my own (funny, when you're young you believe nothing will ever happen to you, but as you get older you tend to pay more attention to threats). My research suggests the same...Thanks

I picked it up from a BBBJ in Soi 6

I seriously doubt that

Volsfan nothing you said changes my opinion one iota. You are a fricking expert. Cool. Write a book.

The guy never disputed me.

Maybe like others he got drunk & barebacked someone. It happens.

Edited by rockhard

You can read all about it here:

http://familydoctor.org/091.xml#1

I picked it up from a BBBJ in Soi 6 and once you have got it, you've got it for life.

I just checked out that web site and most of the things they explained that could happen to you in there is what happened to me!

I'm also a little bit miffed that after all the advice about condom wearing you can still get infected! I'm not nieve of course it's just pisses you off when you take precausions and still get a viruses! At least I'm a single guy, I know there are some people who play away and take precausions and still get caught because of something like this, is there any guys that agree with this? Apart from a hand job any thing further means you could get infected!

Most of your info was good, but this piece is incorrect at best, and dangerous at worst. Herpes is contracted by skin to skin contact. It is perfectly possible that if the girl had an active breakout and you screwed her with a condom, if any part of your groin came into contact with that sore, you would be infected. Here is some info taken from herpes.com:

"Laboratory studies have shown that the herpes virus does not pass through latex condoms. When properly used, such condoms are likely to reduce your risk of spreading or getting herpes. Nonlatex polyurethane condoms break up to five times more often, but even the best latex condoms don't guarantee safety. Sometimes herpes sores occur in places not covered by a condom. In these cases, the condom is of little help, if any. In fact, condoms and foams should not be relied upon when herpes sores or symptoms are present."

Yes Sir 2 pies that was my read too. If you believe the above - then the condom Nazi's aren't protected.

Now let's move on to doctor.org

I read what they had to say & I flat do not believe it.

In there they say a hooker can have genital herpes on her lips & pass it to your penis. That is bullshit as far as I know.

Rather than believe some crackpot website I would refer to CDC.GOV an authoritative group who are in the business of preventing infections. As I mentioned I have herpes but it only recurred once & has been dormant for years. It's a nuisance & not a lot more.

Sorry to be the source bad news. But he is probably not being "self-delusional".

Volsfan, I am under the same impression as you, that it is caught by skin to skin contact. Lip sores are a different type

of Herpes then the ones on the groin.

I asked my skin doctor about this and he said the same, genital Herpes is caught by skin to skin contact! He said that even children can pass it when they share towels to dry themselves and such. I guess that is considered skin to skin contact also (indirect).

Yes Sir 2 pies that was my read too. If you believe the above - then the condom Nazi's aren't protected.

Now let's move on to doctor.org

I read what they had to say & I flat do not believe it.

In there they say a hooker can have genital herpes on her lips & pass it to your penis. That is bullshit as far as I know.

Rather than believe some crackpot website I would refer to CDC.GOV an authoritative group who are in the business of preventing infections. As I mentioned I have herpes but it only recurred once & has been dormant for years. It's a nuisance & not a lot more.

I did go to the clinic about 13 years ago with what I thought might be Herpes but the doctor never got to the bottom of the problam to prove whether it was Herpes or not! It's a slight possibility that it had resurfaced again. The one thing that made me think it was the first time I had got Herpes was the symtoms when you get it for the first time! Flu-like and feeling tired all the time as well as the blisters around the genital area.

I've had the blood test come back from the clinic and have definatly got Herpes, luckly for me I was clear with everything else!

A friend of mine gets something similer to Herpes, a virus related problom thats brought on by stress. Scaley scabs surface on his body and sometimes on his face, nasty. I work with him sometimes and worked with him just after I got back from Thai and he could tell by my symptoms that I had Herpes!

I was given this leaflet at the clinic called Herpes Simplex, the guide. You can also check out the website www.hva.org.uk

or (if your in Britain) there is a helpline: 0845 123 2305

Goog Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

I had some of those little red spots only about 3, they didnt hurt a bit, or itch, i pearced the buggers with a needle to get rid of them, this post as really got me thinking now,