Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Herpes!

2pies

This is my first post on the trusted members page so be gentle with me!

Came back from Pattaya on the 18th and started to get a nasty rash round my nether regions! I did practice safe sex but when I got back to England didn't feel very well and started to get this rash. Went to the clinic and surprise surprise I've been diognosed with Herpes, that'll teach me!

I'm probably telling everyone here how to suck eggs but make sure you bag up or double bag up your Johnson!

If you got a similer problam go to www.hva.org.uk !

The symtoms I've been feeling are flu like as well pussy spots round the base of my love trungon! Very painful and sore while walking round. Feeling better now and spots are clearing up (laying in a half filled bath of warm water with a cup full of salt dissolved in the water help reduce the spots!).

Hope this doesn't put anybody off, happy hunting!

2pies

P.S. My mate Treebeard laughed when I told him! :Raspberry6:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• m mike

• 2pies

• rockhard

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm probably telling everyone here how to suck eggs but make sure you bag up or double bag up your Johnson!

I realise this as meant as a joke but for the record wearing two condoms is a bad idea. The friction caused by the condoms rubbing together makes it more likely that both will fail.

Ahh sorry to hear that mate. For a minute i thought you were going to say you caught it on your mouth and i was thinking about the girl we were taking it turns to lick out in club bosche. I still cant change the way i do things, no matter how many warnings. Its alcohol thats the killer!! This is the only safe method tho... even with a condom you can get warts transfered.

safety.jpg

Dont worry when your young you get it all 15-25 after that your Ok Ive had 80 Ish countrys a 1000 girls I bare buck all de way barqueen bottle3 now cunt

Ahh sorry to hear that mate. For a minute i thought you were going to say you caught it on your mouth and i was thinking about the girl we were taking it turns to lick out in club bosche. I still cant change the way i do things, no matter how many warnings. Its alcohol thats the killer!! This is the only safe method tho... even with a condom you can get warts transfered.

safety.jpg

You can also get the clap from a BBBJ as the girl can carry it in the thoat.

"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream, it's my nightmare. Crawling, slipping along the edge of a straight razor and surviving...."

the bigger question is: if you have herpes, which is contageous, do you tell every girl before you root her as you should?

I was banned because I couldn't stop being a cunt and being antagonistic continually baiting other BMS. I also gave board information to a banned member, which is a major no-no. Please do not be like me or you too will get your pee-pee slapped.

dictionary: http://www.thai-language.com/dict/

most peeple carry herpes simplex around with them (cold sores) ITS JUST WHEN THEY BREAK OUT IN INCONVENIENT PLACES

OK, I did laugh a little :D , but you were laughing a bit when you told me yourself :D

All the best mate, I am sure that they will sort you out at the clinic. :Drunk1:

I love you dude, but not in a gay nudy prod game way :D

p.s. I am not totaly heartless, at the time, he never said it was Herpes, just that he had a few spots below his belly and above the pubic area, and I thought that he just had a rash :(

Edited by Treebeard

Not to worry mate! Herpes is ok nothing to worry members about as you can only catch it once.

:Dance:

thanks to all the aids virus research there is not a cure but a 100 % treatment out now that will knock it on the head in 5-10 hours. PM me for full story as i don't get the chance to trawl all the threads on this board that much. "dial up" on remote minesite etc.

or just go into pharmacy in thailand and ask for it (forget name) mines back in perth.

don't know if it's been passed by the medical authorities in the west.

thanks to all the aids virus research there is not a cure but a 100 % treatment out now that will knock it on the head in 5-10 hours. PM me for full story as i don't get the chance to trawl all the threads on this board that much. "dial up" on remote minesite etc.

or just go into pharmacy in thailand and ask for it (forget name) mines back in perth.

don't know if it's been passed by the medical authorities in the west.

It's called Super Ex lax, take four and it will fix you right up.

It can lie dormant for years and appear, or not even show symptoms and still be carried and pass it on.

Tests can show if you have been exposed to it, ie anti bodies in your system, but not if you have it with no symptoms/carrier.

Apparently there are many carriers without symptoms or with very minor effects.

I think I'm in that group but don't know for sure and probably got it back in the 80's when my knob was never tucked away for long!!

Member since Dec 06.

I realise this as meant as a joke but for the record wearing two condoms is a bad idea. The friction caused by the condoms rubbing together makes it more likely that both will fail.

Are you kidding. You just gotta spread some tobasco sauce on between the two. That way, when you are fucking, if she starts screaming you know the outer one broke, and if you do, well you should be able to figure that one out!!

Don_t_Give.jpg

Are you kidding. You just gotta spread some tobasco sauce on between the two. That way, when you are fucking, if she starts screaming you know the outer one broke, and if you do, well you should be able to figure that one out!!

Very good

This is my first post on the trusted members page so be gentle with me!

Came back from Pattaya on the 18th and started to get a nasty rash round my nether regions! I did practice safe sex but when I got back to England didn't feel very well and started to get this rash. Went to the clinic and surprise surprise I've been diognosed with Herpes, that'll teach me!

If you got a similer problam go to www.hva.org.uk !

The symtoms I've been feeling are flu like as well pussy spots round the base of my love trungon! Very painful and sore while walking round. Feeling better now and spots are clearing up (laying in a half filled bath of warm water with a cup full of salt dissolved in the water help reduce the spots!).

Hope this doesn't put anybody off, happy hunting!

2pies

Did you take the drugs to get it back dormant?

I picked it up from a girl in Indonesia in 1995. The little pustules do burn like fuck.

As described above mine is dormant.

Back in the bad old days we only had Valtrex. Now we have the excellent Zovirax. Works well for me. Very very few recurrences.

Yes bag up. Yes Herpes is scary. But in reality you will survive it.

Do I inform my partners? No.

the bigger question is: if you have herpes, which is contageous, do you tell every girl before you root her as you should?

I wouldn't have sex till the herpes clear up! I was given Gonerea (Iknow its spelled wrong) about 15 years ago, very painful, I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy!

I guess you didn't practice safe sex huh?

I didn't know that. It was meant as a little joke at myself even though it's a serious matter! I've never tried 2 condoms but as long as a person is wearing one it will lower infection down whitch is the main thing!

Did you take the drugs to get it back dormant?

I picked it up from a girl in Indonesia in 1995. The little pustules do burn like fuck.

As described above mine is dormant.

Back in the bad old days we only had Valtrex. Now we have the excellent Zovirax. Works well for me. Very very few recurrences.

Yes bag up. Yes Herpes is scary. But in reality you will survive it.

Do I inform my partners? No.

Yes I've been taking drugs for it pesrcibed by the Doctor at the clinic and they've been very helpful! Layin in a half filled bath with a cup full of salt added helps to reduce them if they come back!

It that meant to be a joke as well?

safety.jpg

Dude we had a scream!

I caught Gonerea about 15 years ago and that was way more painful than Herpes! I did bag up but like you say but there is still a possible risk of infection as I found to my cost! I've got know regrets though, if you fuck around, sooner or later your gonna get burned!

Keep the licking up Bry!

Treatment Options

Treatment with antiviral drugs can help people who are bothered by genital herpes outbreaks stay symptom-free longer. These drugs can also reduce the severity and duration of symptoms when they flare up. Drug therapy is not a cure, but it can make living with the condition easier.

There are three drugs commonly used to treat genital herpes symptoms: Zovirax, Famvir, and Valtrex. These are all taken in pill form. Severe cases may be treated with intravenous (IV) Zovirax.

Formulas applied to the surface of the skin provide little benefit, and doctors don't usually recommend them.

Initial treatment. If you have symptoms such as sores when you're first diagnosed with genital herpes, your doctor should give you a brief course (seven to 10 days) of antiviral therapy to relieve them or prevent them from getting worse. Your doctor may keep you on the drugs longer if your sores don't heal in that time.

2 Pies. With all due respect Sir. You seem to have a very flippant attitude toward a very serious disease.

1) Satly water - has no effect - according to my research on the internet. Quite the contrary - it is suggested to keep the area clean & dry to assist in the healing process whilst symptoms are present.

2) Double Bagging - already debunked above as dangerous nonsense.

3) Had you always had covered sex you would not have caught Herpes. You are merely being self delusional on this point (which you have made several times) No it was not"bad luck" it was unprotected sex that was the root cause.

4) If you want to exhort Bryan to lick more pussy - Up2U.

Treatment Options

Treatment with antiviral drugs can help people who are bothered by genital herpes outbreaks stay symptom-free longer. These drugs can also reduce the severity and duration of symptoms when they flare up. Drug therapy is not a cure, but it can make living with the condition easier.

There are three drugs commonly used to treat genital herpes symptoms: Zovirax, Famvir, and Valtrex. These are all taken in pill form. Severe cases may be treated with intravenous (IV) Zovirax.

Formulas applied to the surface of the skin provide little benefit, and doctors don't usually recommend them.

Initial treatment. If you have symptoms such as sores when you're first diagnosed with genital herpes, your doctor should give you a brief course (seven to 10 days) of antiviral therapy to relieve them or prevent them from getting worse. Your doctor may keep you on the drugs longer if your sores don't heal in that time.

2 Pies. With all due respect Sir. You seem to have a very flippant attitude toward a very serious disease.

1) Satly water - has no effect - according to my research on the internet. Quite the contrary - it is suggested to keep the area clean & dry to assist in the healing process whilst symptoms are present.

2) Double Bagging - already debunked above as dangerous nonsense.

3) Had you always had covered sex you would not have caught Herpes. You are merely being self delusional on this point (which you have made several times) No it was not"bad luck" it was unprotected sex that was the root cause.

4) If you want to exhort Bryan to lick more pussy - Up2U.

I am sorry Sir and I will try and be more serious in these matters in the future!

I caught Gonerea about 15 years ago and that was way more painful than Herpes!

Tell me about it, I caught a dose years ago and it was like pissing razorblades. I either caught it from my girlfriend or from a bbbj on Soi postoffice. At work I held my water as long as possible then when I had to go I'd bite down on my hand hard to avoid screaming.

Tell me about it, I caught a dose years ago and it was like pissing razorblades. I either caught it from my girlfriend or from a bbbj on Soi postoffice. At work I held my water as long as possible then when I had to go I'd bite down on my hand hard to avoid screaming.

Had it also. The only thing that helped was drinking a shitload of water or beer. After two pisses the hurting stopped for the rest of the night. Went to a doctor and got rid of it in two or three days though

Had it also. The only thing that helped was drinking a shitload of water or beer. After two pisses the hurting stopped for the rest of the night. Went to a doctor and got rid of it in two or three days though

My doctor gave me a long course of lower potency antibiotics, I think he wanted me to suffer.