IGNORED

Please read, A-Negative blood request.

Copulasian

This was posted on my Facebook page. I've copied and pasted it. Please help if you can.

Can't really come to grips that one of my best friends of nearly 7 years is in intensive care in Thailand...whenever she needed me I was always there and now I can't even do anything!! If there is anyone in Thailand now PLEASE READ and SHARE help anyway that you can!!!! Sending my love to the Hill's too!!!

****CALLING ALL TRAVELLERS IN CHIANG MAI OR COMING TO CHIANG MAI IN THAILAND*****

Help is needed. Yesterday my friend and I were out for the day when Lucy suffered a an accident being hit by a car whilst on a moped. She is now in intensive care and has had emergency surgery but is needing blood transfusions.

Negative blood is rare in Thailand and sourcing the blood is difficult.

If anyone is around and is ****A NEGATIVE**** blood type please can you contact myself on Facebook, call me on +61 484346507 or head to Maharaja Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital and say it is to be donated to LUCY ANNE HILL at RAJAVEJ HOSPITAL.

I understand it is your holiday but this is my friend. It doesn't take long and it will do a great thing. My friend wore a helmet and did nothing wrong.

If you're around and unsure please get tested.

Everybody please share. We need to get this everywhere. Social media can be so powerful

Depend on nobody, rely on yourself

Archived