IGNORED

Narrowed my hotel choice down, need help choosing

curiousguy2015

Marriott & Empress are both Central, can go either North or South vis baht bus. If this is your first trip & you'll likely spend most time on WS then I'd go for these two.

................................................................................................................

Marriott & Empress are both Central, can go either North or South vis baht bus. If this is your first trip & you'll likely spend most time on WS then I'd go for these two.

marriot has better pool and gym and is closer to Walking Street plus they have no extra charge for more than one girl to your room. Price is more than empress but both get good reviews, I have only stayed at empress and will again in April

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marriott would be the best hotel choice by far ..... but as in price there are much better 5 star hotels than marriott .....holiday inn or amari ocean hotel ...... best at cheaper price would be April Suites as it is fairly brand new with good rooms and pool

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Areca Lodge is OK has everything , nice and close to everything , price in high season a bit steep but comfortable place to stay , girl friendly , mrT taxi across the road . Good for a bloke with a crook for like me 555.

I can get april suites for 1000 baht a night, seems like a no brainer. Is it easy to get to walking street from there and back at night?

Along Beach Rd..20 min walk or hop on the baht bus for 10bt

How far is april suites from beach rd, also is beach rd a one way street? if I get a baht bus on the way back to april, where do I get off?

Both beach road & second road are one ways, traffic on beach road runs north to south & vice versa on second rd. To go to April Suites get off on Soi 6 on 2nd road & cross the road. 

................................................................................................................

How far is april suites from beach rd, also is beach rd a one way street? if I get a baht bus on the way back to april, where do I get off?

Have a look at Google maps mate, you'll work it out quite easily when you are there, it's a central location just walk down Central Pattaya Rd (Pattaya Klang) towards the beach

If you walk the bus route to get your bearings then you will know the way the baht bus operates

Important: Get on a bus that already has people on it and don't speak to the driver, ring the bell jump off and pay your 10bt(try to have the correct money)

Generally: The Bus runs along Beach Rd one way towards Walking St they then turn left at the entrance of Walking St onto South Pattaya Rd (Pattaya Tai)and turn left and continue one way along 2nd Rd (Pattay Sai Song)

I'm choosing Areca for my next trip. East to get to Soi 6. And baht bus route on Soi Buakhoa to get to WS.. I love the soi B area. Prices are great, close to all action and great eats.

Plus I love chilling in the pool during the day with drinks. Marriot has a great pool but will break bank if you like to relax in pool with a few drinks.

April suite pool is blah. Plus not great location imo. Lk empress ok I guess. Just depends what you will like. It took me my 5th trip to realize soi Buakhoa is ideal for me. It's all trial an error to find your sweet spot

I have narrowed down my choice to 5 hotels and would appreciate some help, The Marriott, Lk Empress, Areca Lodge, 247 Hotel and April suites,cheers

Sorry but this selection is a bit strange imo.

I mean if you can afford it , go for Marriott.

Why bother with some 1000 baht/night places.

I have narrowed down my choice to 5 hotels and would appreciate some help, The Marriott, Lk Empress, Areca Lodge, 247 Hotel and April suites,cheers

Do any of these hotels have a joiner fee?

Do any of these hotels have a joiner fee?

Not for 1 girl at least.

Not for 1 girl at least.

When you say one girl do you mean one girl at a time?

Or do you mean you can only bring the same girl for the whole stay?

How about two at a time?   Joiner fee then for any of these?

I can get april suites for 1000 baht a night, seems like a no brainer. Is it easy to get to walking street from there and back at night?

Your totally wrong about April Suites being close to WS...meaning you'd be doing a lot of zig-zagging to get there at least. 

Why don't you look at hotels in Soi 10, it's pretty much smack bang in the middle of everywhere! Also just a quick walk towards Beach rd, hop on a song-tow to WS...the return even easier, walk up Sth Pattaya rd then turn left onto 2nd rd, grab a song-tow back to Soi 10...easy! Or even walk back Beach rd if you could be bothered...

Here's a few hotels in Soi 10 to look at....

http://www.stayhotelpattaya.com/

http://www.page10hotel.com/

http://www.seamespringhotel.com/

http://www.seamespringtoohotel.com/index-2.html

When you say one girl do you mean one girl at a time?

Or do you mean you can only bring the same girl for the whole stay?

How about two at a time?   Joiner fee then for any of these?

You can bring in multiple STs in a day but not in a threesome, anytime there's triple occupancy in the room you've got to pay joiners.

If you choose between Marriott and 24/7 I will def take the 24/7. You can stay at the mini suite for half the price than a standard room in Marriott. 

It´s a very nice room with free computer and two TV screens, a small kitchen and very good bed.

The location is good for both hotel.

Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I´ve never tasted

None of those 

Nova Platinum

Cheaper and right next to Walking Street.  Pick the Deluxe rooms.  Better value than the others.  Great big pool.  Walk to WS. Baht bus to Jomtien or North Pattaya.

I would stay in the hotel Baraquda Pattaya - MGallery Collection (No. 5 Tripadvisor) just across the road from the Marriott (No. 13 Tripadvisor) should be around the same Price but with breakfast... both are guest friendly... have stayed in both in September 2015... Marriott is old and needs a complete overhaul... IMHO Enjoy 555

"Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!"

Different price range hotels so not easy to compare.

I looked at LK Empress and Marriott and ended staying at Beach Front LK Empress as it was the same price as the entry apartment at Marriott. April suits too far away from the action I like.

Areca Lodge is normally the most popular monger hotel and located close to LK Metro but short stroll to Beach road and baht bus or walk to Walking St.

24/7 has good reviews but I chose to stay at Scenic City on same soi as was cheaper and without breakfast which I never make it to.

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Archived