Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cucumber Inn hotel

BuzzSwiss78

I've stayed there last october for 4 nights. It's located on South Pattaya Road near Soi Buakhao. It's a small hotel with friendly staff. I've just walk in and asked them if they had a room, only 1 free room left. I went to have a look and find it was a perfect match. I asked the pretty head receptionists for a 10% discount as it was low season and she agreed directly.

Only problem, AC remote control wasn't working but it was replaced the day after.

Negative points:

1- At nighttime you must enter the hotel by the backdoor and nobody asks for an ID to the girl you bring back your room.

2- AC is small for a big room like this, so if you are a fan of frisky cold room, forget it.

http://cucumberpattaya.com/

Pictures are better than words.

Cucumber 1.jpg

Cucumber 2.jpg

Cucumber 3.jpg

The rooms are not noisy when they are out on the street? Or  rooms direction to market?

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Yes, you've got WiFi in room.

About the joiner fee, they've never charged me, during my stay last october, as I've paid the rate for 2 people.

1'100 THB per night after a little bargain for 2 people.

Yes, you've got WiFi in room.

About the joiner fee, they've never charged me, during my stay last october, as I've paid the rate for 2 people.

1'100 THB per night after a little bargain for 2 people.

Do they charge joiner fee (200B) even thought room is booked for 2 person?

MSK :GoldenSmile1:

Do they charge joiner fee (200B) even thought room is booked for 2 person?

No, they hadn't during my stay last october.

Archived