IGNORED

Agogo bar for sale - Soi LK Metro

whitespider - RIP

Seems even more steep when you go back and read the original thread.

The whole success of the place was built around the owners personal relationship with his staff that hes known for years

How long do you think those staff are going to hang around once hes gone?

Be lucky if your still in buisness 3 months after taking over

When the guy started the business, that's exactly what he said. You could go back and find the posts. To paraphrase "I'm much better at getting girls than other people, so my bar will be good." If he's gone, the bars major asset is gone too imho. Due dilligence--the information I talk about is on this very board. Don't believe me, look it up.

Having managed bars/clubs in the UK I would never contemplate running or owning a bar or GG in Pattaya unless I had so much money it was a "toy". Only been to Kaos once, remember it as small, full of girls with no customers and the prices for beer, LD, BF and girls were definitely WS level but with no atmosphere, I do remember some very attractive girls and a very nice spinner who would not shift from 2.5K even though it was late and would not commit to leaving time from room. Good luck to anyone who buys unless its a "toy" its going to be hard work.

I don't understand why people try and be so greedy with drink prices, if they give the customers a good deal they would still make decent profit on drinks and get returning customers.

A win win situation.

When the guy started the business, that's exactly what he said. You could go back and find the posts. To paraphrase "I'm much better at getting girls than other people, so my bar will be good." If he's gone, the bars major asset is gone too imho. Due dilligence--the information I talk about is on this very board. Don't believe me, look it up.

I wouldn't pay much attention to what the owner says. He's the biggest bullshit merchant to ever spam this forum

Lol only poster I know here is LK Ray who is a class act and his post shows it. Fair enough to ask about seat to girl ratio but our numbers don't lie. Our sales were 1.5 million in Dec and 1.6million in Jan so even for our size we are very successful. Easy to run because I we have 20 great ladies and our lineup now is second to none in my opinion. That's why we do the numbers of many much larger go go's. The reason for selling is illness and only illness I love this little go go and the ladies, however being ill and having other businesses not easy to wake up at 8 am and work until 3 am. Funny would mention about being in business three moths after opening same thing you said to me earlier, and out of 11 months in business we have been in profit 10. All this is not the reason for this post. Honest assessment is fine but for those who question my health or reason for selling can't speak on here what I think about losers like you too many in this tough guy town. To update we sold majority shares to local biker member already and no he will not be closed in three months and no all the ladies will not leave. Only two are out and they were let go. He has agreed to sell if someone buys 100 percent but only at his buy price or higher. Anyway, will help him learn the business and wish him all the best. Thanks LK ray for your get well wishes. Your mate came in about a month ago paid his bin a class act he is as are you. 

Thanks LK ray for your get well wishes. Your mate came in about a month ago paid his bin a class act he is as are you.

I wish you well , mob will be in Patts whole month of April , will drop in to pay our respect and hopefully if you well enough to have drink to sober session at your place . Look forward to it .

Lol only poster I know here is LK Ray who is a class act and his post shows it. Fair enough to ask about seat to girl ratio but our numbers don't lie. Our sales were 1.5 million in Dec and 1.6million in Jan so even for our size we are very successful. Easy to run because I we have 20 great ladies and our lineup now is second to none in my opinion. That's why we do the numbers of many much larger go go's. The reason for selling is illness and only illness I love this little go go and the ladies, however being ill and having other businesses not easy to wake up at 8 am and work until 3 am. Funny would mention about being in business three moths after opening same thing you said to me earlier, and out of 11 months in business we have been in profit 10. All this is not the reason for this post. Honest assessment is fine but for those who question my health or reason for selling can't speak on here what I think about losers like you too many in this tough guy town. To update we sold majority shares to local biker member already and no he will not be closed in three months and no all the ladies will not leave. Only two are out and they were let go. He has agreed to sell if someone buys 100 percent but only at his buy price or higher. Anyway, will help him learn the business and wish him all the best. Thanks LK ray for your get well wishes. Your mate came in about a month ago paid his bin a class act he is as are you.

What is your profit %

• 2 weeks later...

What is your profit %

Yep

Sales £400,000 per annum

Profit next to nothing

Turnover is vanity

Profit is sanity

yes i read the original thread and that was my exact point

A little like the old bait and switch.

Also the reason its complety crazy to buy a succesful bar. Nithing to stop the owner setting up a new one and taking all his customers with him.

I know next to nothing about running a gogo but ‘easy to run’?

I’m thinking that running a gogo is a very challenging pastime.

Maybe better to say "easy to run away from."

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone looking lose their ass on a budget, I'll sell you my bridge to a brothel in Phnom Penh for only 3 mil THB.  Super profitable, easy and fun to run, I just don't like sampling the talent and raking in tons of cash anymore.  Payment plans and lower priced opportunities available.  No contracts to mess with for your convenience!  PM me for details on where to wire your money.  Offer expires while you wait, I am standing by!  

Whats the rent monthly? 4.5 million is the key money?

There's 3 things buying stuff like this ... 

1. Money for the interior (the 4,5 mill Bht) . 

2. Key money . 

3. Rent . 

or more likely 4 ... Tea money ... 

And people wonder why there's more money going out then coming in ... 

There's 3 things buying stuff like this ...

1. Money for the interior (the 4,5 mill Bht) . For business? To Leasee

2. Key money .to Lessor?

3. Rent . To lessor?

or more likely 4 ... Tea money ...

And people wonder why there's more money going out then coming in ...

It all sound a bit much.... plus tea money on top??? Does this guarantee all licences or would the leasee have apply again since the business has changed hand? Sounds like even more tea money to be collected. Im guessing the key money is another 2m+??

Easy to run - but 8am to 3am is not a short day.! Take a holiday and the mice will play. We know the price bracket(premium), My income is in Kangaroubles(down 40%). Frankly I find LOS overpriced since prices doubled (ie no real LT) plus currency drop, plus no early takeaways - bar long term local/semi GF arrangements. Now India and China punters are being crimped on top of Russians. Throw in inflated drink prices. I'm out. Rationally, not leaving Sydney is cheaper in 50% of roots.

Very sleazy rushed roots in plywood partitions in KL around Petaling st can be had for 50RM or 430THB, and subcontinent cheaper, as the ones in Brickfields Sentral were closed. Thailand is like Vietnam in many ways - costly - yet the girls are not getting the money.

Plus there is the threat an IPhone like application could tip the balance away from bar owners. I now walk around with a QIC 3D barcode saying '500-1500 bt ask me how'  an improvement on Hounddogs 'Money for Honey business card with a few butterfly symbols. Same in Phils - what I call cold affection - going downhill.

Suffice to say, Greenfields and organic growth look like a better play.

not a good investment for me, sorry some other cowboy is going to have a go.

I'm out.

Pay 4.5 because the owner is "ill",not be able to enforce a non comp aggrreemant only to have him make a speedy recovery and open

"Khaos Too" 3 doors down,4 months later.

Are you channelling Kevin O'Leary?

Seems even more steep when you go back and read the original thread.

The whole success of the place was built around the owners personal relationship with his staff that hes known for years

How long do you think those staff are going to hang around once hes gone?

Be lucky if your still in buisness 3 months after taking over

If his bluff was true.

Charlie of Mai Lu Si walked there because the greedy owner doubled the rent.

• 1 month later...

So what's the latest on this two months after? If it is still for sale I will check it out in a few days 

___ DareDevil

Archived