IGNORED

Agogo bar for sale - Soi LK Metro

whitespider - RIP

Posting on behalf of the owner. Please address all enquiries to the contact details provided and NOT to me.

Kind remember the rules of the For sale section guys - nothing good to say, dont say anything at all :)

GoGo Bar for sale in Soi LK Metro

The best little goGoi bar on Soi LK Metro is now for sale.

The Gogo is currently open and comes fully stocked with four additional unused rooms upstairs. The asking price is 4.5 million THB.

- Great Location in the curve of Soi LK

- Very low rent

- Very profitable and easy to run

- Reason for sale is owner's illness

For further information including the financials please contact the owners directly on 086 830 6777 or by email on : [email protected]

As web page with more details will be available soon and link posted here.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Kaos?

................................................................................................................

Christ that was quick. If it's kaos and by the looks of the email it is. Wasn't the owner replying to a few posts on here only a few hours ago?

I'm out.

Pay 4.5 because the owner is "ill",not be able to enforce a non comp aggrreemant only to have him make a speedy recovery and open

"Khaos Too" 3 doors down,4 months later.

The owner has made clear from the start that it is up for sale if someone made the right offer, nowhe is ill he wants to get out a bit earlier.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Might be an idea to put pictures and floorplans up.

Full Time Reprobate

Part Time Buffalo Rider

Just read the kaos ago go threads, hab floor lay out and photos.

I know next to nothing about running a gogo but ‘easy to run’?

I’m thinking that running a gogo is a very challenging pastime.

Wow $180K AUD....Gee that's a BIG investment- Good Luck !      :GoldenSmile1:

I know next to nothing about running a gogo but ‘easy to run’?

I’m thinking that running a gogo is a very challenging pastime.

and you would be correct Sir

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Wow $180K AUD....Gee that's a BIG investment- Good Luck !      :GoldenSmile1:

Depending on ROI and POT  I would have thought.................

The owner has made clear from the start that it is up for sale if someone made the right offer, nowhe is ill he wants to get out a bit earlier.

Yes it's true , he is quite unwell and is not able to give that quality time to his GoGo .... I wish him well .

As a prospective buyer I would be concerned about the seat to girl ratio as if there are 15 girls on duty there's not much room for the punters to sit. 4.5m? Seems steep me thinks.

As a prospective buyer I would be concerned about the seat to girl ratio as if there are 15 girls on duty there's not much room for the punters to sit. 4.5m? Seems steep me thinks.

The girls sit in your lap ...... But you gotta have a lap .

Not surprised for sale. The price of the drinks in there for what is a shite tiny gogo is a joke..

If any of you open a bar and need a human resources manager to "evaluate" the potential talent, my

fees are quite reasonable!

:24:

Seems even more steep when you go back and read the original thread.

The whole success of the place was built around the owners personal relationship with his staff that hes known for years

How long do you think those staff are going to hang around once hes gone?

Be lucky if your still in buisness 3 months after taking over

Having managed bars/clubs in the UK I would never contemplate running or owning a bar or GG in Pattaya unless I had so much money it was a "toy". Only been to Kaos once, remember it as small, full of girls with no customers and the prices for beer, LD, BF and girls were definitely WS level but with no atmosphere, I do remember some very attractive girls and a very nice spinner who would not shift from 2.5K even though it was late and would not commit to leaving time from room. Good luck to anyone who buys unless its a "toy" its going to be hard work.

Archived