IGNORED

Personal Trainer

Harley62

I know this subject has been covered in the past, but is there a well-qualified (with some type of physio-related degree, etc..) trainer that would charge a daily (per session) rate?

I don't live in Pattaya (just come occasionally) and after a rather protracted illness (Dengue fever!) I'm finding that I need to re-evaluate my form, especially on the "compound lifts" (Deadlift, Squat, Overhead / Military Press, etc..) which are the most beneficial for posterior chain - but also pose a greater risk of injury if not done correctly.

I'm NOT looking to "Power Lift", or anything "hard core"; I'm already in my 50's and want to maintain strength (or recover some that was lost during my illness), flexibility, etc..so I'm more interested in someone who has a "mature" attitude, and understands that different people have different goals with regard to weight training!

Any suggestions (or direct message) would be appreciated.

Thanks!

HB

I know this subject has been covered in the past, but is there a well-qualified (with some type of physio-related degree, etc..) trainer that would charge a daily (per session) rate?

I don't live in Pattaya (just come occasionally) and after a rather protracted illness (Dengue fever!) I'm finding that I need to re-evaluate my form, especially on the "compound lifts" (Deadlift, Squat, Overhead / Military Press, etc..) which are the most beneficial for posterior chain - but also pose a greater risk of injury if not done correctly.

I'm NOT looking to "Power Lift", or anything "hard core"; I'm already in my 50's and want to maintain strength (or recover some that was lost during my illness), flexibility, etc..so I'm more interested in someone who has a "mature" attitude, and understands that different people have different goals with regard to weight training!

Any suggestions (or direct message) would be appreciated.

Thanks!

HB

PM me and we can discuss your needs and time.

Archived