Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

honey inn vs h boutique

bob123

Jesus Bob, just start the thread once.

Okay, these two hotels are owned by the same company and are metres apart. The rooms are identical in every respect.

Only thing being breakfast for both is served at Honey Inn.

They are good value.

Usually, a dollar or two apart on Agoda, so just pick what suits.

As Sinbad said  " They are metres apart " so my guess and it's only a guess the answer is both.

Have stayed in H Boutique about this time last year and really liked it but can't compare it to honey inn as I haven't stayed there. I had a room only option as I am never up early enough for breakfast.

Took advice from someone else who suggested I should make sure I booked a room at the front end of the hotel as there was noisy building work round the back. Room was modern, spacious and quiet. Lots of massage girls in the soi round the clock and ladyboys hang out around there quite late at night /early morning but not too aggressive . Staff were quite friendly with signing in the guests etc.

I chose H Boutique as I prefer smaller modern hotels and the location just can't be beaten.

Stayed at honey inn last year in room 501 from 10 to 2 in the morning could hear music from soi behind . so if you stay there make sure you get a room at the front. Im going to stay this year at 24/7 boutique across the road rooms are more expensive but looks good and i I hope its lot less noise. Good luck

Stayed at honey inn last year in room 501 from 10 to 2 in the morning could hear music from soi behind . so if you stay there make sure you get a room at the front. Im going to stay this year at 24/7 boutique across the road rooms are more expensive but looks good and i I hope its lot less noise. Good luck

I stayed in room 509 in December - Have to agree about the noise from LK Metro. It was loud until 3am (mainly the band at Billabong).

If I went back there I'd get a room at the front as you say. Along with the noise, there's no view as the back rooms face another hotel. Apart from that, no complaints.

Archived