IGNORED

best 200 baht or less resto's

nomadphilippines

60 baht doner kebabs are the way to go, if you just want to eat try kiss food on corner of soi diana and 2nd road, not saying it is  good, but its cheap and will do the job

I don't trust thai food as even when you say not too spicy, they still try to kill you and spicy food makes me sick

To each ..but those kebabs give me the shits every time... gave up on them a while back.   Picked up a very nice roasted bird on Soi New Plaza close to Buakhau...149B for the whole chicken...ate it for 2 days then mixed the leftover into a cup of Jok ....outstanding...

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

cafe pattini is on soi buakhow and near what?

It is opposite Chabahut Resort.

• 2 weeks later...

I visited the Cafe Pitini yesterday and I can only confirm the good notes I found on this thread previously. Has a pretty room with ac and also an open terrace. Nice farang and Thai food selection. I tried the schnitzel with mashed and veggies, super on the taste and presentation. Service was worth also provided by cute waitresses :)

last time i was in pattaya i had a hard time finding any western food for around $5ish a meal like what i usually spend in the philippines

i will be in pattaya again soon for at least a month, what was i doing wrong last time? where are good places to go?

This will be the BEST. Opening up very soon in LK Metro.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/185070-wok-n-rok/page-41

For those staying at the Park Lane or nearby in Jomtien, I would like to share a cute place I just spotted today, called Pong Restaurant. Is next the fruit and fish market. They offer nice choices of Thai food and they also have a burgers selection. Prices go from 60 bath on. Complimentary and fast internet is also available.

Lee´s dinner at soi diana is probably a solid choice. Never been disapoited with a dish there, and I have eating there over 10 times. I would not say they have the best food in town, but for the price they are very good.  However I do not like the chairs, would actually prefer cheap plastic chairs over those.

Cafe Pitani is also a good choice, they serve BIG meals. Even if I have read bad reports about the service, my experince is that it is top notch, one of the better service in pattaya.

There also resturants that serves kebabs for as cheap as 40B.

60 baht doner kebabs are the way to go, if you just want to eat try kiss food on corner of soi diana and 2nd road, not saying it is  good, but its cheap and will do the job

I don't trust thai food as even when you say not too spicy, they still try to kill you and spicy food makes me sick

I have the opposite problem with Thai food, it is difficult to get them to make it spicy enough for my tastes but I still love it.

Another vote for Pittini, have had some really good meals there, quality and not expensive.  For Sunday lunch try Jockys all you can eat, I know it is just over the 200 baht but for good western cooking and plenty of it, you really would find it hard to beat.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Yeah, I have give up on trying them to make it just little spicy, and today I just say not spicy or no chili. Before I went to thailand I was under the believe that I like it spicy, but that I have realized that I do not.

I have the opposite problem with Thai food, it is difficult to get them to make it spicy enough for my tastes but I still love it.

Another vote for Pittini, have had some really good meals there, quality and not expensive.  For Sunday lunch try Jockys all you can eat, I know it is just over the 200 baht but for good western cooking and plenty of it, you really would find it hard to beat.

They usually have chili for guys like you on the table.:)

They usually have chili for guys like you on the table. :)

I use the fresh chillies all the time but dishes like somtam are much better if the spice is incorporated into the dish.  It really is a problem for falang to get real Thai food, even when my Thai wife talks to the staff in restaurants the meals for me are not hot enough.  One lady said falang not pay if too spicy, my wife replied falang not pay unless spicy enough!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

my 2 favorite restos are trattoria and thinnies pie shop both in jomtien

indian place kohinoor had good food but even when i asked for not spicy at all it had a bit of spicy.... im a huge bitch when it ocmes to spicy so quit going

been living in asia for 3 years, crossed the 250 girl mark a few weeks ago www.nomadphilippines.com

How I've MADE MONEY ONLINE for the last 10 years: http://nomadphilippines.com/lazy-guide-to-poker-ebook/

26 page noobs guide to Angeles City Ebook: http://nomadphilippines.com/angeles-ebook/

Archived