IGNORED

best 200 baht or less resto's

nomadphilippines

last time i was in pattaya i had a hard time finding any western food for around $5ish a meal like what i usually spend in the Philippines

i will be in pattaya again soon for at least a month, what was i doing wrong last time? where are good places to go?

been living in asia for 3 years, crossed the 250 girl mark a few weeks ago www.nomadphilippines.com

How I've MADE MONEY ONLINE for the last 10 years: http://nomadphilippines.com/lazy-guide-to-poker-ebook/

26 page noobs guide to Angeles City Ebook: http://nomadphilippines.com/angeles-ebook/

last time i was in pattaya i had a hard time finding any western food for around $5ish a meal like what i usually spend in the philippines

i will be in pattaya again soon for at least a month, what was i doing wrong last time? where are good places to go?

Subway

KFC

Mc Donald's

the chow soy in soi chayapoon opposite the triangle bar imo the best western food around and very reasonable

Strange. There must be a couple of hundred places in and around Soi Lenkee/Soi Buakow that do Western food of all types for well under 200B, and a hundred more in the sois between Beach Road and 2nd Road.

I wonder where the OP looked?

Subway

KFC

Mc Donald's

Is this even considered food ... ?  :WinkGrin1:  :WinkGrin1:

Is this even considered food ... ?  :WinkGrin1:  :WinkGrin1: .

C'mon, it's finger lick'n good 55

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Boat Bakery on 2nd Road, delicious and cheap.

Cheap in comparison to what?

Cheap in comparison to what?

Delicious in comparision to what?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Delicious in comparision to what?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Cheapness ?

im hoping that just maybe a forum thread could remain informational and not be a place where everyone tries to show off how funny they are?

been living in asia for 3 years, crossed the 250 girl mark a few weeks ago www.nomadphilippines.com

How I've MADE MONEY ONLINE for the last 10 years: http://nomadphilippines.com/lazy-guide-to-poker-ebook/

26 page noobs guide to Angeles City Ebook: http://nomadphilippines.com/angeles-ebook/

Stick to thai food - will be good for the waist too..

Posted Image
X.

Cafe Pittini, Soi Buakhow has many western options under 200baht.

Yes, it's like saying 'can someone tell me about a grain of sand on the beach?' There are so many places, who knows where to start? I'll rattle off a few in one area. Remember, this is just a sample.

Soi Chaiyapoon:

Seaside 2--pork chops, roast dinners, etc

Canterbury Tales

Barbie--cheap and good sandwiches--huge fish and chips

Soi Excyte

Bake N Brew

Continental Bakery

Soi Buakow

Cafe Pittini

Wok n Rock

Soi Diana

Robin's Nest

Aussie Burger

Many, many more-that's just off the top of my head.

Everyday is fryday

Sailors Bar

Globetrotters

Have a Break

The Coins

Jockeys

Scandervic

Cool House

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

im hoping that just maybe a forum thread could remain informational and not be a place where everyone tries to show off how funny they are?

As I mentioned, just about every other place in Soi Buakow/Soi Lengkee is a restaurant or bar that does Western food for under 200B, often for under 150B, occasionally for under 100B. Some are better than others but if you see a place that looks quite busy then it probably isn't bad.

Let's face it, for 100-200B what have you got to lose?

Cafe Pittini, Soi Buakhow has many western options under 200baht.

Yeah I've eaten there a coupla' times, nice food, good service and they have a daily specials board with prices from 150-200bt. I think cafe pattini offers great value for money.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

60 baht doner kebabs are the way to go, if you just want to eat try kiss food on corner of soi diana and 2nd road, not saying it is  good, but its cheap and will do the job

I don't trust thai food as even when you say not too spicy, they still try to kill you and spicy food makes me sick

60 baht doner kebabs are the way to go, if you just want to eat try kiss food on corner of soi diana and 2nd road, not saying it is  good, but its cheap and will do the job

I don't trust thai food as even when you say not too spicy, they still try to kill you and spicy food makes me sick

Your loss. One of the great cuisines in the world. I love Thai food and am blessed to live here surrounded by world-class food at ridiculously cheap prices.

Your loss. One of the great cuisines in the world. I love Thai food and am blessed to live here surrounded by world-class food at ridiculously cheap prices.

i think I'm allergic to chilli, leaves me sick for most of the night if I eat it so that cuts out most of their food, the non spicy stuff i can eat, it just seems to be in the minority

i think I'm allergic to chilli, leaves me sick for most of the night if I eat it so that cuts out most of their food, the non spicy stuff i can eat, it just seems to be in the minority

That's a real bummer. Capsicum (sweet pepper or bell pepper to some) too?

• 5 weeks later...

cafe pattini is on soi buakhow and near what?

Stick to thai food - will be good for the waist too..

How could food that is high in carbs (rice) msg and loaded with sugar since thais put sugar in every dish, be good for the waist?

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

How could food that is high in carbs (rice) msg and loaded with sugar since thais put sugar in every dish, be good for the waist?

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

When I spent 4 months in Pattaya I lost 22lbs, first time under 200 since high school.  Walking, Thai food + swimming and I was the lightest I had been in 15 years.

Archived