IGNORED

LK President Hotel

bilbo4

Don't think anyone will have stopped at the President it only opened last week.

It looks very impressive from the outside and a great location for LK Metro etc.

I like lk hotels but how hard is it to cross 3rd road to get to soi lengkee to hit the bars? 2nd road is hard enough as it is sometimes

[but how hard is it to cross 3rd road to get to soi lengkee to hit the bars? 2nd road is hard enough as it is sometimes

yep m8

+1

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed in this brand new hotel for 4 days ..only 10 floor of the hotel is opened

stayed at 10th floor and room is brand new maybe I was the first of second guest of the room. everything is perfect.

stupid LK hotel built the pool on the wrong side of hotel so there is no sun avaliable any time of the day

location is near bliss lounge and cherry restaurant

I eat at soi buakhow and go to Club 4, club 007. excite club so perfect location for me. Stayed 10 days in Pattaya and not gone to Walking Street even once.

at Agoda 1 night price is 1400 baht...I already booked 2 weeks for my next trips at May and September from this discounted price..

I recommend this hotel to everybody who does not care about sun bathing

IMG_0132.JPG

IMG_0134.JPG

I booked for beginning of February for 13 nights @ 1500 a night. That's cheap right?

Looks realy nice for 1400b. I love to stay in new hotels, but the pool on the wrong side of the sun is a big big minus for me.

Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I´ve never tasted

I hope there is somewhere safe nearby to cross 3rd road!

it is a bugger to cross and the traffic can be bloody quick at times

• 2 weeks later...

LK group is very influent in Pattaya,maybe they should build a bridge from the "President" to the other side of 3rd. Road.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks guys for the pics & extra reporting.

hotel reviews & threads are more needed.

:Wassup1:

Archived