IGNORED

Send Sweets to Your Sweet

Fritos0519

Thanks for coming by with a sample of the new product for me Sir that was fantastic !

For you Sir, the moon!  You always know exactly what a fella needs to hear, I'll tell you that much.

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Thailand Stories, Blogs, News and More:  The Neverland Post

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

We just dropped about 14 kilos of chocolate into Sapphire last night for their staff party.

Congratulation, Fritos!

Wish you all sucess.

Congratulation, Fritos!

Wish you all sucess.

"Success"

Hi fritos , sounds like a great idea , I do hope it goes well, give it time to build up I am sure it will work well.

I dont see a link to the site yet, put it up soon,  my lady has her birthday April so you will hear from me for sure,

how much notice  is required?  when we order..........best of luck mate

Hi fritos , sounds like a great idea , I do hope it goes well, give it time to build up I am sure it will work well.

I dont see a link to the site yet, put it up soon,  my lady has her birthday April so you will hear from me for sure,

how much notice  is required?  when we order..........best of luck mate

The website is currently under construction.  As soon as it is live I will be posting about it on here as well as hopefully talking to the boys on here about some advertising.  Well, should you happen to forget, I might be able to help you out.  Just had a message last night at 11pm and a call this morning (deliver in 1.5 hours) and we managed to make miracles happen.  If you do remember though, 24-48 hours would be appreciated ;)

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

One of the special cakes that was ordered last night.  Strawberries and Cream.  It's delicious!

Strawberries and Cream Cake.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Do the prices include delivery?

That depends on where the delivery is to :)  Songtao to Cambodia, not gonna happen :D.  Right this moment, I can work delivery prices with you and if it is close to me I will not charge.  Once the website is up however, there will be a delivery fee based on your recipient's area.

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

The website is currently under construction.  As soon as it is live I will be posting about it on here as well as hopefully talking to the boys on here about some advertising.  Well, should you happen to forget, I might be able to help you out.  Just had a message last night at 11pm and a call this morning (deliver in 1.5 hours) and we managed to make miracles happen.  If you do remember though, 24-48 hours would be appreciated ;)

thats so good , a couple of days notice is comfortable for anyone , thanks for the reply , the strawberry looks fantastic , well done

Archived