IGNORED

Send Sweets to Your Sweet

Fritos0519

The Sweet Spot is now accepting paypal payments for cakes and chocolate. Want to send a cake to your favorite lady for her birthday, no problem at all!

Contact us with type of cake and birthday details and we will get it made up and delivered to your special someone!

Get in touch today! Basic cakes start at 650฿

1451550402542.jpg

1450694879979.jpg

1449305149267.jpg

1449305140428.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Thailand Stories, Blogs, News and More:  The Neverland Post

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

That sounds like a sweet deal!   (sorry....couldn't resist the pun)

In all seriousness, those cakes look FANTASTIC Fritos!

Checked your website, but the "menu" option didn't give me any options regarding whole cakes, the available flavors and/or delivery info.

Since I'm a LONG way away, I would have to do ti all online for delivery (at the risk of other BMs accusing me of being more than a bit daft!  555)

Please let me know when the online menu options/descriptions are expanded.  Very interested to see what the options are....

That sounds like a sweet deal!   (sorry....couldn't resist the pun)

In all seriousness, those cakes look FANTASTIC Fritos!

Checked your website, but the "menu" option didn't give me any options regarding whole cakes, the available flavors and/or delivery info.

Since I'm a LONG way away, I would have to do ti all online for delivery (at the risk of other BMs accusing me of being more than a bit daft!  555)

Please let me know when the online menu options/descriptions are expanded.  Very interested to see what the options are....

The flavors are seriously endless which is why we haven't put together an online menu (that and I am working on an FTD type website as the end goal)

Basic cakes are 650฿ (chocolate or vanilla)

The last Ice Cream cake was 1400฿ (Used ben and jerrys ice cream. Its the one with the strawberries.)

The only issue with a menu is that so far everyone has wanted different and unique cakes (Which my chef and I love to tackle. i.e. ladyboy birthday cake attached was 1k฿)

also attached some images of basic 650฿ cakes.

20151130_144122.jpg

20151119_150128.jpg

FB_IMG_14505895962263007.jpg

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

-Bryan Flowers - An Interview with the Original Pattaya Addict - Empty The Bank - Five Reasons To Invest in Pattaya - My Photography Page - PF Click

Thanks for the additional info, Fritos!

Would I use the "contact" form on the website or is it better to just email you with questions (I assume email on website contact page is you)?

Strawberry cake looked great - surprised that it was an ice cream cake.  I assumed it was just a regular cake.

I don't need to send that ladyboy cake to anyone....I'm afraid I cannot "measure up" to it!  5555

Geez....I can already see that my diet is going to take a big hit when I get back to Pattaya....  

Thanks for the additional info, Fritos!

Would I use the "contact" form on the website or is it better to just email you with questions (I assume email on website contact page is you)?

Strawberry cake looked great - surprised that it was an ice cream cake.  I assumed it was just a regular cake.

Geez....I can already see that my diet is going to take a big hit when I get back to Pattaya!  555

[email protected] or you can use the contact us on the website or our facebook.

I own the place and I lost 44 kilos in this first year. your diet should be ok

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

I don't need to send that ladyboy cake to anyone....I'm afraid I cannot "measure up" to it!  5555

Only a TRUE Ladyboy could I do believe.

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

now thats a great idea.   I have many regular girls that have a birthday and sending them one would be great.  Cheap way to make em happy and happy is how we want em

will you deliver to a bar/gogo at night?

Had the pleasure of meeting Paul last night as he came into Babydolls with a care package of goodies for us. The stuff was outstanding no question In my mind he will be successful in this venture

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Had the pleasure of meeting Paul last night as he came into babydolls with a care package of goodies for us. The stuff was outstanding no question In my mind he will be successful in this venture

wanna tell you up front L, I am not sending you a cake no matter how pretty you are

Had the pleasure of meeting Paul last night as he came into babydolls with a care package of goodies for us. The stuff was outstanding no question In my mind he will be successful in this venture

I appreciate the kind words  and I'll see you and your amazingly energetic staff again soon!

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

now thats a great idea.   I have many regular girls that have a birthday and sending them one would be great.  Cheap way to make em happy and happy is how we want em

will you deliver to a bar/gogo at night?

If you wanted it delivered at 2 am, I'll make it happen.  No worries.  Well the delivery driver might change from me to someone else if it is a delivery to Soi 6/1 at night.  I did Afghanistan for 6 years but even I'm not that brave.  Other than that and the Pattaya sign at night I think we'll be ok!

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

If you wanted it delivered at 2 am, I'll make it happen.  No worries.  Well the delivery driver might change from me to someone else if it is a delivery to Soi 6/1 at night.  I did Afghanistan for 6 years but even I'm not that brave.  Other than that and the Pattaya sign at night I think we'll be ok!

it would most likely be a gogo on Walking Street.  would be a nice thing to do for some regulars for her and her friends to eat, and maybe I can get a taste too.  Pretty much just hand to a mamsan will do

it would most likely be a gogo on walking street. would be a nice thing to do for some regulars for her and her friends to eat, and maybe I can get a taste too. Pretty much just hand to a mamsan will do

Absolutely can do. Too Easy! Say when.

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

wanna tell you up front L, I am not sending you a cake no matter how pretty you are

He does look quite young buckish for a man with two fake hips.  Especially one that is "supposed" to be 60 years old.

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Cheap shit

babydollsaddict.gif

I have met Paul too and the cakes and confectionery he sells is simply delicious.

This service is a great idea. Good luck

Thanks Phil!  Hope to have the actual confectionery delivery website up soon :)  All of these awesome individuals that I have met so far will be sure to have a link on our "important places" page.  Thanks for the welcome.

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Your cakes look delicious Paul...will definitely keep you in mind when a BG is having a birthday! Hopefully soon you'll have the ''menu'' up & running on your website, so i can check out the variety..... 

Good luck in your new venture! :ThumbUp6:

Your cakes look delicious Paul...will definitely keep you in mind when a BG is having a birthday! Hopefully soon you'll have the ''menu'' up & running on your website, so i can check out the variety..... 

Good luck in your new venture! :ThumbUp6:

Thank you very much.  I appreciate it.  I am shooting to have it up in 3 more days.  Shooting for it hard.

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

Thank you very much.  I appreciate it.  I am shooting to have it up in 3 more days.  Shooting for it hard.

Best of Luck

Your cakes look delicious, and you sound like a sincere person.

All the right tick marks for "Success"

amazing looking cakes..  i suppose if you 'flyer' or give cards in a lot of bars,  for girls' birthday cakes, that would be some business too ? 

hung like einstein and smart as a mule..

amazing looking cakes.. i suppose if you 'flyer' or give cards in a lot of bars, for girls' birthday cakes, that would be some business too ?

We have started doing gogo and business drops of samples. It is working out in the getting people to know me department. Although I have quickly gained the nickname Mr. Chocolate

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

We just dropped about 14 kilos of chocolate into Sapphire last night for their staff party.

Paul Freitas

Caliente Group Co. Ltd.

We just dropped about 14 kilos of chocolate into Sapphire last night for their staff party.

Thanks for coming by with a sample of the new product for me Sir that was fantastic !

babydollsaddict.gif

Archived