IGNORED

i-mobile, i-note WiFi , 3 mp camera -for sale in Pattaya

how122255

The screen looks very dark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's much brighter when it is actually turned on. Thank you for your post.

The screen looks very dark.

I'm assuming you know that is a photo of the BACK of the unit.

As a point in information, forum rules do NOT require you to make a post on every topic, especially the 'for-sale' threads as these are NOT disussion threads...

• 3 weeks later...

Thread Bump...I am open to reasonable offer.

Are you still throwing in the printer as part of the deal?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a little surprised by the lack of interest...It seems like a nice thing for the right person and I am open to a price offer...It works good.

I am a little surprised by the lack of interest...It seems like a nice thing for the right person and I am open to a price offer...It works good.

Really,your "a little surprised by the lack of interest".....................you cannot be serious :LOL2:

Really,your "a little surprised by the lack of interest".....................you cannot be serious :LOL2:

It's a good gadget and I am open to a offer...Are you trying to say something or make a point with your comment or do you just like to see how many posts you can make every week ???

Nobody wants it .....if it plays games, go and give it to a kid that looks like he hasn't got much.

I guess you are not familiar with it's capabilities...Of course, it can play many, many games but it can do most everything else like surf the internet, watch YouTube videos, etc...It's a TABLET with a camera..

Nobody wants it .....if it plays games, go and give it to a kid that looks like he hasn't got much.

Maybe, you would like to buy it and give it to a kid that looks like he hasn't got much.

Are you still throwing in the printer as part of the deal?

The printer was sold a LONG time ago...Good deals always go Fast...Better luck next time if you act fast.

• 2 weeks later...

This tablet was sold today for 3,200 baht. Thank you to all posters...

Moderators: Please close or delete this thread as you feel is appropriate. The item is sold.

This tablet was sold today for 3,200 baht. Thank you to all posters...

Moderators: Please close or delete this thread as you feel is appropriate. The item is sold.

:GoldenSmile1:  Don,t forget my commission 2.5% = 128 baht :Think1:

p.s. thank gawd for that............. :LOL2:

:GoldenSmile1:  Don,t forget my commission 2.5% = 128 baht :Think1:

p.s. thank gawd for that............. :LOL2:

Nice try...You had nothing to do with this sale...The buyer came from another forum...My friend Craig referred him...Maybe you know him.

Archived