IGNORED

Hilton Resort, Hua Hin

shadyacres29

Hi,

Anyone stayed at this hotel please and wondering if it's still girl friendly. The bars look nice there and pool also. I have family living near there so have 4 nights to stay beginning of April.

Cheers

Hi,

Anyone stayed at this hotel please and wondering if it's still girl friendly. The bars look nice there and pool also. I have family living near there so have 4 nights to stay beginning of April.

Cheers

I sent an email to Hilton hotel in Hua Hin, and got the following response:

Greeting from Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa! I hope this email will find you well

Firstly we would like to thank you to choosing the Hilton Hua Hin resort and spa! for accommodate your holiday.

According to your question by the below information regarding to a visitor charge.

Please be informed that When ours in house guest have brought a visitor or none resident guest visit at the hotel we will asking for a ID card or passport from visitors then asking the permission from ours guest ,  before allow the visitors to the guest room with our guest

However if your visitor are not stay with you at the hotel , We are not going to charge anything for your guest visit but it’s will be your responsibility for a safety and security reason to  have a guest visit in room.

Should you have any further assistant please let me know.

Best regards

Chompoo

Loetlaksana Lerttarak  I  Duty Manager

Hilton HUA HIN RESORT & SPA 

t: +66 32 538 999 I f: +66 32 538 990

33 Naresdamri  I  Hua Hin 77110  I  Thailand

Hilton.com I huahin.hilton.com I facebook.com/hiltonhuahinthailand I twitter.com/hiltonhh

• 4 weeks later...

WIfe and I stayed there with a TG. We all 3 checked-in together and there were no issues or extra charges, but did not bring anyone else back with us. The pool is very nice there and right on the beach. Short stroll to the bars as well. I would stay here again if we went back. 

Archived