Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Red planet hotel ex. Tune Hotel

Mac224

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed there in December. Enjoyed my stay. Quite refreshing for a budget hotel in Thailand.

But....

It must be noted that there is a reason for the low price. The rooms are completely bare. You get an LCD tv on the wall, a safe beside your bed, and AC, and that's it. There is no fridge, no desk / table, no closet, no chairs, no telephone. None of that bothered me because of how nice and clean it was. Coffee shop connected to the lobby too if that interests you.

Apparently Red Planet is a chain too. They have hotels a few other SEA countries as well as a new one in BKK which I also stayed at after enjoying this one in Patts. I think they have a mobile app and some kind of rewards program which I'm going to have to look into.

All in all, it's a decent place but take note of the things I said above.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it always was always a Red Planet hotel, named due to a partnership with Tune hotels.  Red Planet ended their partnership with Tune in 2015 and rebranded a bunch of hotels as Red Planet.  Tune hotels are still going strong in Malaysia and other places.

I stayed there in December. Enjoyed my stay. Quite refreshing for a budget hotel in Thailand.

But....

It must be noted that there is a reason for the low price. The rooms are completely bare. You get an LCD tv on the wall, a safe beside your bed, and AC, and that's it. There is no fridge, no desk / table, no closet, no chairs, no telephone. None of that bothered me because of how nice and clean it was. Coffee shop connected to the lobby too if that interests you.

Apparently Red Planet is a chain too. They have hotels a few other SEA countries as well as a new one in BKK which I also stayed at after enjoying this one in Patts. I think they have a mobile app and some kind of rewards program which I'm going to have to look into.

All in all, it's a decent place but take note of the things I said above.

A good report IMO you get what you pay for and you where happy with what you got nice to see an honest opinion well done my friend .

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

When they where still Tune, they would occasionally run specials on the hotel booking sites, rooms for around 400-450 baht. They were worth it at that price, not at the regular asking price.

Archived