IGNORED

Royal Beach View Hotel

DiscreetFind69

Been hunting around hotels for my travel dates. 19Feb- 29Feb. I have checked AIRBNB and other sites I just wanted to see if I could kindly ask for some advice if any is available for this particular hotel

I like the fact that there is a 2 bedroom suite for roughly 1200 USD for the 10 nights we are looking at.  Thats about right around where I want to spend.  Rooms look amazing. 

Address

362/9 Soi 5 M.12, Pratumnak Road, Nongprue Banglamung ... 

Was looking at the Two Bedroom Suite with Panaramic Sea View. 

Only thing I found somewhat relevant was a 1230Baht charge for extra person, HOWEVER with this suite we are allowed 4 total people ....

I know other countries I've been to they basically don't want more than that number of guests in the room over night. I've been trying to call with no luck. 

Advice Please: Location wise it says its 2.5km from Walking Street .... But overall as far as location is it decent for the amount ..

Thanks. 

<iframe src="https://www.arewethere.yt/The-Hunt-Begins/35111.htm?type=embed"width="350" height="200" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Archived