IGNORED

Hormones and peptides

kwaione

Hello I have lived in bkk 7 years but I just moved to Udon Thani 2 months ago.. I hear hormones and peptides are cheaper than Nana in BkK and such is this true? I need Alpha-Pharma and Unigenife Sciences.. also is MT-2 available and if so anyone know costs and brands? Can someone PM me where to lol for this stuff in Pataya.. j speak Thai and went to pharmacology school so know all the information I need to know just need info on where is the best place to go.. I am looking for cheap and genuine and have prescription if need be thank you

Yes sir not from pattaya just found this forum, I never knew this existed as don't go there much .. I knew I would probably get flamed or whatever for asking a simple question.. I guess I will just stick to where I know in bkk.. but if someone can at least answer if MT2 is available in Thailand please speak up regards

Yes sir not from pattaya just found this forum, I never knew this existed as don't go there much .. I knew I would probably get flamed or whatever for asking a simple question.. I guess I will just stick to where I know in bkk.. but if someone can at least answer if MT2 is available in Thailand please speak up regards

Haven't heard anyone using MT2 here. Why so big interest in it? And to Udon Thani as well.....

• 2 months later...

they sell peptides in the soi diana pharmacy right next to the LK Metro entrance , there a good price and its the only place i found them in pattaya

Thank you very much my friend...I actually found someone who does it through email at half the price as the pharmacies and it is send to your home EMS on ice...They sell all peptides and what not bit I am going to check this source out today actually to check prices thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Alpha pharma and Unigen? The original of those 2 went to the wall a few years back....The only MT2 Ive come across in Patts was by Meditech.

Why do they deliver it in ice, when it comes in powder form? I understand the idea of keeping it very cool after mixing...but why before?

not sure actually but its just a.cheap ice pack.. unigen is still thai fda approved and alpha is still going strong and has new license in India until late 2017... but the MT2 i am talking about is Chinese generic nothing to do with either of those two companies.. its good to keep on freezer until after recontitution but its hardy peptide in powder form and safe for shipping without cooling so very good question .. it gives me erections all day cause of the pt-141 in it but anways i hope that explains it to the best of my knowledge.. meditech is just relabled cheap chinese mt2 they dont actually manufacturer it..

Yea most of it is relabeled and from China, I was just saying that was the only one I came across in Patts. Neither Unigen or Alpha are the companies they were, the old Unigen was fantastic so was the Alpha pharma Asia(not India).

I agree the erections you get on MT2 are excruciating, and sometimes embarrassing lol   I can't handle the stuff makes me feel very sick. 

Archived