IGNORED

Main problem is I am hot

bobdown

Thank you.I didn't think to tell you also I was falling over,not but just once a day,I walk in the house 1 step I fall over.I didn't got to the Hospital a Doctor and another guy came to my house.They wanted to take me to Hospital but 1 wanted to stay home with the old girl and my daughter tonight and they are taking in to the nearest hospital tomorrow and the doctors with take me somewhere else.I am going to be in hospital hope only of 2 days.I am going to have 5 tablets,just the same tablet,the next day I am going to have 4 the same tablet, the next morning then should tell me be to able to have 3 and then go home.At home I have 2 one day and 1 the last day.After 2 days they will come and see what is happening. I will be ok or they will cut open my brain,which I hope not going to happen I have had to much. Thank you Goodnight

How did this all turn out.....??

• 1 month later...

Hi Gentlemen,

I was just wondering if any one can has knows what is going on.I main thing is I feel hot,mainly just on my face.A couple of days it was a bit hard to get out of bed but I do it.I will be ok for a few days then the next couple of days I feel hot again.Only other thing on the same days I have got pain in my knees.This one has got me beat.Could be to a lot of guys but I have seen it happen before to guys I know

Thank you

Without knowing more about you, there is little guessing that can be done.

- are you overweight?

- do you have a blood pressure problem?

- are you diabetic? Anyone in your family?

Thank you.I didn't think to tell you also I was falling over,not but just once a day,I walk in the house 1 step I fall over.I didn't got to the Hospital a Doctor and another guy came to my house.They wanted to take me to Hospital but 1 wanted to stay home with the old girl and my daughter tonight and they are taking in to the nearest hospital tomorrow and the doctors with take me somewhere else.I am going to be in hospital hope only of 2 days.I am going to have 5 tablets,just the same tablet,the next day I am going to have 4 the same tablet, the next morning then should tell me be to able to have 3 and then go home.At home I have 2 one day and 1 the last day.After 2 days they will come and see what is happening. I will be ok or they will cut open my brain,which I hope not going to happen I have had to much. Thank you Goodnight

None of this makes an iota of sense, medically.

It could be a case of TPS or "thermal pussy syndrome".  Have you been going down on her for extended periods?  You may be storing heat from her pussy in your cheeks.  Best to walk around with ice cubes in your mouth until it corrects.  If you ask your doctor he will explain it to you. :Think1:

• 6 months later...

I was in Hospital for a Month.I had an operation one day 26.Day 27 days came and said that is the end you have Glioma,maybe 2 months.The Neurosurgeon came and said Mick you have a have go.I didn't what he be was talking about.I was getting ready go home on the last day,and lady and man doctor came to see me and said did I want to have a go.I said ok so the sent me home for 2 weeks.Then I went to Hospital for 6  weeks and lived been the hospital..I cannot tell you what exactly I have a 2 radiation tablets every day.5 days Radiation very day.Every thing is over expect I have 3 more months of Radiation but only  one  5 days  of Radiation every month.Any way I started on the 2 February and I think I will get a little be more          

• 2 weeks later...

i hope your treatment is going ok and your seeing progress your talk of nuro surgery and radiation do you have a cancerous tumour on the brain? also explains the gramma and jumbled up words. just curious but i really hope you can beat this thing  

i hope your treatment is going ok and your seeing progress your talk of nuro surgery and radiation do you have a cancerous tumour on the brain? also explains the gramma and jumbled up words. just curious but i really hope you can beat this thing  

Glioma is a cancer in the brain or spine. This does highlight the pitfalls of asking about medical conditions on  mongering forum.

bobdown, I hope your treatment goes well.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Archived