Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Cherry Taxi - recommended

Chubzilla

Just want to throw out a strong recommendation for Cherry Taxi Service. 

Had to fly back to Farangland on very short notice recently. I would usually get the airport bus but it was too late so at 9pm was trying to book a taxi for 4am the next morning. 

Called Cherry Taxi, hadn't heard anything about the service, just an internet search, the website looked ok. Cherry herself answered and took my details and said no problem for 4am!

She got there at about 3.45am, a nice new car and even though she wasn't the driver, she stayed in the passenger's seat the whole way (maybe she was training the driver, I didn't ask just went straight back to sleep when I got in the taxi). 

Driver was safe, didn't speed and the bill was only 1,000 baht inclusive of tolls (Cherry had already confirmed this with me over the phone the previous night). 

http://cherrytaxiservice.com/en-gb/contact-us

Anyway, if anyone is looking for a safe, reliable service and wants to try a different one to the usual suspects Meow/Nam/Mr T etc I can really recommend Cherry. 

FB

Just want to throw out a strong recommendation for Cherry Taxi Service. 

Had to fly back to Farangland on very short notice recently. I would usually get the airport bus but it was too late so at 9pm was trying to book a taxi for 4am the next morning. 

Called Cherry Taxi, hadn't heard anything about the service, just an internet search, the website looked ok. Cherry herself answered and took my details and said no problem for 4am!

She got there at about 3.45am, a nice new car and even though she wasn't the driver, she stayed in the passenger's seat the whole way (maybe she was training the driver, I didn't ask just went straight back to sleep when I got in the taxi). 

Driver was safe, didn't speed and the bill was only 1,000 baht inclusive of tolls (Cherry had already confirmed this with me over the phone the previous night). 

http://cherrytaxiservice.com/en-gb/contact-us

Anyway, if anyone is looking for a safe, reliable service and wants to try a different one to the usual suspects Meow/Nam/Mr T etc I can really recommend Cherry. 

FB

I always sit in the front seat

This is my regular taxi.

Chip (well thats how I pronounce his name) is an ex BKK taxi meter that now lives in Pattaya.

Fairly good English, reliable and very nice guy.

The car ain't too shabby either

Anybody want info just PM me

WP_20150626_07_58_19_Pro.jpg

• 1 month later...

I agree, one of the best and low priced taxi services available.. i use them each time i travel to / from the airport, little more for Bangkok to Pattaya, but always nice ride, safe drivers even when Cherry isn't driving. Highly recommended Taxi service.  Won't waste my time looking for any other, as always reliable.

Archived